Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

imagine being able to read the manga for free and even translated for you but you are still being a dick that its taking them longer than usual at the end of the year with christmas and new year

@Ethernano I have no words for you. The past week was the holiday season, there's Christmas, new year as well as winter break. The group are enjoying the holidays with their loved ones. You get to read these chapters for free and you're still complaining? Get a fucking life man. If you have the audacity to complain, go and translate them yourself.

Dex-chan lover
NEW CHAPTHER! !! ! ! ! !! !
and-now-we-wait.jpg

Dex-chan lover
*screams internally from slow pace*

well, looks like i gotta start reading the LN.

glad i did, that wrapped up well.

spoilers ahead
anyways i think that in the next arc after the walpurgis one who came for the kingdom building and decision making action stuff won't exactly like the next arc (at least the one that appears in the novel)
here's the heavily simplified version (spoilers):
the arc is about chasing an elusive villain while focusing on thing at a more personal mc level rather than kingdom building

It’s an okay-ish series, but the characters are too bland and there aren’t any real stakes. Some power hikes and that’s it.

@Sakerrrr
I personally have never read/heard of a L.N. that contains any illustrations so I don't think they do, but you should look it up yourself just to be completely sure because there is a chance that i'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread