Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

@shlomosuke

i dont really mind if you wanna say this manga is not good or whatever, but who are you (Really, who are you?) criticize other to giv rate 10/10???

You dont like this type of manga?? its your own taste... you want other to have same taste like you??? come on, who are you?? (again, who are you?)

you have your own viewpoint, others too.. some of them here is waiting the manga after read all the novel.. hope there something new or different from the novel (expecting to be better of course)

if you dont like here, then just comment your own thought and find another manga...

Aggregator gang
@applegamers you shouldnt get so worked up over this. It's just a comment.

It's my opinion, and i'm entitled to it. Even if it's awful and uneducated. And yes, i can completly criticise people for giving a 10 to a low quality manga such as this one (again, it's my opinion), since rating is one of my reasons for choosing a manga (it's not everything, but it's still an indication). So it's in my interest to point it out.

You missed my point though. The important part is, that if people keep on giving 10s left and right to anything they read, then the actual value of a 10/10 will be trivialized. And it already is. I'd really like to have the average (or aggregated) rating on this website. I'd wager the distrubution would be something like 10,9,8,1 and then w.e. Which makes little sense.

I wouldnt have brought this up if i hadnt noticed in the comments dozens of people who wrote "it's not perfect, but it's still a 10/10" (i paraphrase obviously).
I know i repeated myself a bit, but I hope you'll understand where I'm coming from.
I dont care about "educating the masses" or w/e bullshit. And i'm not looking down on the people who actually liked it, to each his own. I'm asking people to nuance their ratings a bit more since I dont believe, not even for a second, that over 50% of the people who read this manga thought "damn, this is absolutly perfect and it cant be improved in any way. I'm giving it a 10.". Again, it's my opinion.

Well if you ask me it is not perfect... I can even call myself a top fun of this manga but still it is not perfect for me. Why you ask? It's because I feel like I'm skipping something And the way they fight is TERRIBLE I am not even looking forward to the fight but the plot twist. the plot twist is beautiful. shlomosuke you are just idiot to not see how beautiful tensura is. U ask why they give 10 are u idiot no you are idiot it is not because this manga is PERFECT but the PLOT TWIST IS GOOD and as for why we give 10 it is because tensura deserves
it I mean the only thing terrible is FIGHTING SCENES THAT'S WHY WE SAID IT IS NOT PERFECT
BUT STILL SEING HOW THE STORY PROGRESS it's beautiful we don't give 10 because it is perfect but we give ten because it's a masterpiece the only thing terrible is fighting scene none other than soo it's masterpiece... PERHAPS U ARE A WAR MANIAC

i posted this in another manga:

People should definetly stop attacking others for voicing their opinions.
If you really feel the need to defend your favorite comic just point out it's strong points or why you enjoy it, it's up to whoever reads it how they take it, but it's really lame to get triggered and fighting for it.

I wouldn't give this a 10 myself. Still it's not that bad. If it's not for you that's fine, but just because you don't think it's a ten why complain when others do.

@Shlomosuke

Well i know you just comment, seriously im fine with your comment, if you comment bout the manga, its your opinion to the writer
But when you complain about other give 10/10, its like you want to force others to have same taste like you and not give the manga 10/10
Just like you have the right to give your opinion, its their right to give their 10/10 too

When reader give 10/10, means they like it almost all of the point... once again its "almost all"... Nothing is perfect, even if you make your own manga or novel, i believe you will feel you miss something when you finish it...

its not like i want to defend the manga itself or attacking your opinion bout the manga, i just wanna say that you cant make opinion that force others to have same taste like yours....
Others will be others, you will be you... make your opinion about the story or anything else from the manga or the writer, but please if you want your opinion to be respect, then respect others too

If you want to point it out about giving 10/10, its better to explain in neutral situation... i believe others will be understand with the meaning about when to give 10/10
But if you share your opinion in comment session of specific manga, its more like you dont wanna see others who like the manga to give it 10/10

"in my opinion, your opinion sucks and i am entitled to think and say that your opinion that other's opinion suck sucks"

That was basically what everyone else was saying to each other If someone is wondering why there are long comments.

Anyways ignoring that kerfufle, i dont like that they removed a cute scene with dagruel's kids and shion.
where she beats them up and becomes their boss lol
but i can live with it knowing how this ends
Honestly knowing the story from the webnovel kinda takes away from the fun but i still like this. One of my fave isekai webnovels along with shield hero. And this getting a manga with an awesome art is just cherry on top

@redsox02 emm that scene you're talking about is from Volume8 of the light novel, the manga is currently adapting volume6...

The manga and anime use the light novel, not the web novel. The web novel is like a rough draft of the series and the light novel is the polished final form, it's not the same things are altered.

@Trance11 I didn't know this is based on light novel.

well i havent read the light novel to know the difference but doesnt rimuru meet up with dagruel on the way to the banquet/meeting and shion meets the three stooges kids of dagruel and fights her? Pretty sure that was prior to walpugris
correct me if i got that wrong

Also i know what a webnovel and a light novel are dont worry i didnt know that the manga got based on the lightnovel not the webnovel. Ive only read the webnovel completely out of the three thats where i based my opinion.

@redsox02
I read the web novel many years ago so I can't remember everything about that. The light novel is fresher in my memory though since I read it recently.
I'm pretty sure in the LN at least Dagruel isn't with his sons so the fight doesn't happen, the scene you described does happen later though...where his 3 sons train in Tempest with Shion and call her boss etc.

a lot changes at this point if you're curious
Ranga fights a strong fox girl and would have lost if Rimuru didn't remove the curse controlling her...she's later named Kumara but in the WN you don't meet her yet. Milim and Rimuru fight as well which doesn't happen in the WN?... although Rimuru is trying to hide his abilities so can't fight seriously to which Veldora appears to interfere and fight Milim. Beretta also plays a large part in things which doesn't happen in the WN either. LN is way more fleshed out with more lore on demons and history etc. Not to mention Valentin isn't even a character in the WN if I remember right, Ruminas is pretending to be his maid in the LN.
Don't think Tempest vs Claymans army happens in the WN either? Can't remember. This happens while the banquet takes place...loads is different the more I start thinking.

@Trance11 oh i didnt know the ln version had a lot of change. Kinda expected tho
The scene im talking about is
if i remember it right is the first time the three sons meet shion and get their asses kicked which made them crazy for her and decide to train at tempest because they learned that they aint the strongest. Im pretty sure that eas prior to rimuru getting to the walpugris meeting place i might be wrong since yea wn was a while ago.

Also
kumara is not in wn i think and there is no clayman vs tempest. Its the holy army with the other pupil of shizue the girl one that he fights after walpugris which gets demolished. Then we have the strength competition and the creation of labyrinth near tempest. I dont even think ruminas is mentioned until so late in the story. And yeah no idea who valentin is
Well i guess i have to get the ln now. How far ar they now like which is the latest arc?

Users who are viewing this thread