Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Dex-chan lover
i was so happy thinking there was a new chapter but was only another translation ;(

the moment i see that skeleton face, i already knew he's gonna die in 1 chapter but it seem its not even half chapter

chapter 81
Clayman when Rimuru's chair almost kill him and other Demon Lord won't help him,, *and as for this moment that he knew, he fcked up*

@MyC#LL it only took half a chapter for him to get his backstory, redemption arc, and defeat. Speedy plot ftw.

Dex-chan lover
Better hurry up anime has almost caught up with the updates on this site, and i'd rather not read the LN

Anyone know where I can read the LN and where to start off ? I've been keeping up to date with the manga but am clueless on the novel

@Hikage255 No one is hurrying up the Manga releases. They are monthly releases usually for LNs as they serve as advertisement for the LNs.They want you to read the source material once you are hooked instead of waiting for your monthly 16 odd pages of Manga. At least that is how it is for popular ones

I dont know what exactly it is, but this manga really dropped off in what interested me. Just 15+ chapters in and i already couldn't care less about this OP and boring character.

People who complain probably hasn't seen the worst series isekai has to offer. Slime, while not perfect, is definitely on the higher-end of the scale. It's really sad to see people complain about overused tropes not realizing that it's present in almost all media. There's overused tropes everywhere as long as you take the time to properly analyze the plot. Please do more thinking and research before forming your opinion. Ignorance is the worst affliction one can suffer from.

@philsopoato

I came back to read someone else's reply and saw your gem of a dumb take.

I want you to really think hard on your statement of "thinking and research before forming your opinion". This is entertainment, not science or politics. What the heck are you smoking?

Users who are viewing this thread