Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

It’s been a while since I’ve read a manga this good!! I’m not that much of an anime watcher but this is one of those manga where it’s so good that it makes me want to take in the story through the anime as well

most of the dialogue is so boring and a chore to read, the manga is really vanilla and everything just seems to go right throughout these 75 chapters. Really don't understand the high ratings/praise this gets. Ended up dropping it due to lack of interest.

@yamusing Yare, yare, daze. Come back in another hundred years when you have a high enough IQ to understand this absolute masterpiece.

@immortalartisan its probably because people are continuing from where the anime dropped off.

@HentaiSoulja uh

After having watched the anime, the pacing seemed off for the first few tens of chapters, but after that, it seemed like the story started to finally find it's stride.

Me When the Indonesian translation release is faster than the english translation

Screen_Shot_2019-11-25_at_10.28.15_AM.png

The pacing is slightly faster than the anime, and they differ In other ways, but that just makes me more hyped for season 2. I really wanna see
his transition to a demon lord get animated

I hope we dont have to wait much I love this and the translators but I wish tempest was as fast as the KoMBatch Team

I wish you would stop complaining/comparing them to the Indonesian team they're obviously doing their best they have lives too.

Users who are viewing this thread