Tensei Shitara Warui Kuni no Musume Deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
>it was hard enough to take MC's life
does this mean she was going to/was responsible for killing him? was he a sacrifice for her to be summoned?

>it was hard enough to take MC's life
does this mean she was going to/was responsible for killing him? was he a sacrifice for her to be summoned?
The chapter has quite a lot of mistranslations. Hitomi was basically saying something like "It's bad enough that you killed him, now you also imitate his way of speaking?"

After reading this, I've realised something. There's a lot of isekai manga but I have never seen one where they actually fight the demon lord. That's probably because most of them are only just starting or in the middle of the story. Or there was actually fight but its only purpose is to be a backstory.

Edit: Actually, never mind. I just remembered that " This Time I Will Definitely Happy" is going to have a fight between the protagonist and the demon lord soon.

Double-page supporter
I genderbend that I dont actually feel disappointed with on the first chapter (which seems to happen alot).. Seems interesting. Hopefully some yuri too with the childhood friend:p Please dont be they are enemies and never see each other :eek:

Group Leader
Two timeskips in two pages, and some character disappears only to reappear in literally the next panel? Holy pacing, batman. Chapter 2 when?

What, "It was hard enough to take his life", did Hitomi-chan kill him?

Double-page supporter
I don't know why but reading this make my head hurts, maybe because there are a lot of mistranslation, I'm confused.

Supporter
So, an evil piece of shit genocidial girl murdered someone who cared about her, then blamed some random demon, then starts crying about how hard it was to kill him in?

So this is some fucking trash manga with a trash piece of shit in it?

edit: or apparently this is a trash manga with a horrible mistranslation thats impossible to read?

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Premise looks interesting.

With mistranslation here and there I gathered that Hitomi got isekaied, she battled with the Demon Prince got herself a harem followers and went back to original world just to say farewell Aki because without her that would perish, but "puppet" of the Demon Prince followed and accidentally killed Aki.

He got back, got reincarnated into living weapon "puppet" body named Zehuevill that Hitomi blames for killing Aki.

Either way, as previous works of the author, this time there's no going back to original world.

Users who are viewing this thread