Tensei Shitara Warui Kuni no Musume Deshita - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Might not have been the best translation project on my part, but at least I finished it after 3 (4?) groups dropped it, right?

In case page 27 is confusing, Akuyuki refers to Hitomi as "Hitomi-chan". I used to think that suffixes don't belong in translation, but it seems like it does make sense to add them.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations.

It just so happens to fall under my favorite genres. So having it end so soon feels like a devastating blow.

Dex-chan lover
to me the plot always had too many holes. the hero party always being able to easily intrude into the Laak City, even into sacred corners, yet humanity loosing people to the same demons that turn humans into their kind. as such i was already pretty sure for this to be concluded in 2, or at most 3, volumes. too bad the romance was cut short, though, would have liked at least one kiss scene between aki and hitomi.

thanks for completing the translation on this series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
to me the plot always has too many holes. the hero party always being able to easily introduce into the Laak City, even into sacred corners, yet humanity loosing people to the same demons that turn humans into their kind. as such i was already pretty sure for this to be concluded in 2, or at most 3, volumes. too bad the romance was cut short, though, would have liked at least one kiss scene between aki and hitomi.

thanks for completing the translation on this series.
The reality is that this story probably got axed and that’s the reason why everything got rushed.

as you already said there are so many plot holes and so many questions left unanswered.

Hiromi is now immortal? ,How? ,“Because she used her power to much”? ,When did she do that?, why did she do that? , what did the gods do?

Dex-chan lover
I do like that Akiyuki stays in Zehueville's body afterwards and that Hitomi and Akiyuki do just end up living together afterwards.

Sometimes if you want to get to be alive with the girl you like you're just going to have be a woman about it, lmao.

Supporter
Might not have been the best translation project on my part, but at least I finished it after 3 (4?) groups dropped it, right?

In case page 27 is confusing, Akuyuki refers to Hitomi as "Hitomi-chan". I used to think that suffixes don't belong in translation, but it seems like it does make sense to add them.
You are a hero for finishing it, sadly it ended so… vague and weird, wish it had more ooomph to it.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating it til the end. I enjoyed it quite a lot and the ending even tho it feels a lil rushed, it's very cute and wholesome.

Aggregator gang

So this is the end huh. Is there any extra / omake ? checking bookwalker says there is kakioroshi but idk what that is about. Thanks for the TL and for finishing this after many years in limbo.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't there be an "end" tag attached to the chapter link, if this is the final chapter? I found a number of other mangas that have "ended", but lacked a clear notation of the chapter being the finally, and the Publication Status is referring to the manga as a whole, not what is on MangaDex, making that not be a clear indicator on its own.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me but akiyuki have 4 arm at the end? that might be prove interesting between akiyuki and hitomi when they live together, heh :meguusmug:
From what I saw during the moment with the gods, they were remodeling Akiyuki's body to serve as the Contractor and Vessel for the contract, and from the snippets from the villagers I think that the remodeling was in the Evil gods image (similar horns, and same number of arms).

Users who are viewing this thread