Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I doubt its suddenly gonna turn super dark considering all the chapters before it. Remember that our MC is very weird from the perspective of the people of this world He has been called out more than once for his lack of killer instinct the fact that he is building his resolve now is, in my opinion, good character growth. Imagine if he just shrugged his shoulders and just went welp not my problem humans live short lives and die anyways and then fucked off to slice of life it up in some other country.
Oh I appreciate that he's (Hopefully) going to do what he's gonna do. My complaints were series where they don't have that growth in other series not for this one. While this has been very slice of lifey, I just can't consider it being very dark to end a major threat not only to loved ones but the world at large I'd just class that as a good decision.

Dex-chan lover
Hope we see more of his sword Master/Human wife before she dies of old age.
wonder how thisll end?

Dex-chan lover
845261670225281051.gif

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS THE TYPE OF STORY THAT I REALLY WANT.

Man i remember enjoying Nonbiri Nouka or something like that, but after chapters and chapters they only create like 4 panels each update :'(

I'm glad that i found this. Waiting for next update...

BTW any of readers knows some manga like this?

Dex-chan lover

Man i remember enjoying Nonbiri Nouka or something like that, but after chapters and chapters they only create like 4 panels each update :'(

I guess Sousou no Frieren if you haven't read it is the only one I can think.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks XuN team for putting this out so quickly. The translation is good and the pages look clean!

Dex-chan lover
ey yo Immortal Cultivation in high fantasy, nice
portrayed in a weirdly negative light though

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so incredible. What a mix of worldbuilding, emotional moments, and food but also plot, tragedy, and darkness.

Thank you SO much to the wonderful translators!!!

Dex-chan lover

Tough one. Obviously Frieren as mentioned is both the closest and absolutely top-tier. The anime Jobless Reincarnation is a really really good choice albeit a different medium. Manga is a bit so-so, if anime isn't your thing then the LNs are the way to go and are great.

If it's the isekai/exploration aspect? Reincarnated as an Aristocrat with an Appraisal Skill is decent, My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending similar to the previous also fun.

If it's just a great balance of both emotion and cruelty and fluff all in a great quality manga? Strange rec, different genre, but Arte is absolutely phenomenal, about a Florentine noble's daughter who is determined to become a renaissance artist at any cost.

Dex-chan lover
ey yo Immortal Cultivation in high fantasy, nice
portrayed in a weirdly negative light though
The Main Character does say that this the heretical side of the coin. He started out talking about the hermits that commune with nature, seeking to become like the immortal spirits... whereas the heretical ones are the vampires and the succubae/incubi, who are not so interested in nature, but just shedding the shackles of death.

It's just like with any toxically vocal fringe minority - they're always the ones that earns the bad stereotype for everyone else.

The MC is essentially hedging his immortality on the assumption that he can pull this off, but knowing this isn't a tragedy, he is likely to succeed.

Dex-chan lover
Time that passeds quickly is both a good and a bad thing, damn:shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread