Tensei shite Inaka de Slow Life wo Okuritai

Im honestly enjoying this manga so much, but the amount of retarded comments below disappoint me. Its a fcking Gag u idiots youre not meant to take it seriously "facepalm"

MC: "wants to live a laid-back life"
Idiots: MC should exert more effort in showing his dominance reeeeeeee!
MC: Am i a joke to you?

Another manga without common sense.
And overly used japanese culture (it is called differend world but for some reason MC came up with every japanese thing)
Also wasting time on foods instead of doing something.
It is your choice to read, my advice "don't read".

If they do another joke about the sugar for the 7th time, I will drop this! Comedy should not be repeated, it is getting annoying!

there doesn't actually seem to be anything redeeming about this manga, 1/10 would not recommend.

"I want a slow life in the countryside after reincarnation"
so befitting of the title, I actually enjoyed this

The way MC just gets bullied by everyone makes this manga appalling after the 30th time it happens. He's powerless against his sister, brothers, parents, MAIDS? and everyone elses wishes even though he's a genius at magic and what not. At some point you need some moderation in your story building, it seems just everyone is unreasonable and touchy feely about everything and only MC gets punished for it ?

The MC must be a masochist or retarded, there is no other logical explanation. Someone with a adults mental age, OP magic skills and resources would not behave like this.

WTF is this dysfunctional family setting based on bullying and exploiting the youngest member especially by the female side of the cast even supposed to be? Zero respect for the member who not only greatly increased the wealth but also quality of life of the whole family? Not even the servants? Really?
It's like watching those shitty anime with tsundere main heroines, that believe that half killing the MC for no reason is a adorable act of love.

I really like the slow chill slice of life parts but hate the whole female cast with passion, I only hope he will snap at least once(ofc it won't happen but let me dream) and make them realize their positions.
Alfred, do us a favor just once and demonstrate your elder sis that you can pulverize her.

@xangam
i agree with you dude...!!!
i like the story how he reincarnated and all but the behaviour of the mc is what i hate the most in this story...!
dude in all other lhtranslat work are so op so why in this manga its sucks like hell...!!!

Dex-chan lover
We thought that nothing would come and be worse than isekai... but then "slow life" came 💀💀💀

I hate the term "Slow Life" as much as I hate "Cheat Skill", they always seem to go hand-in-hand.

Dex-chan lover
btw is eleonora adopted or something?
she's the only one with different hair and eye color

Aggregator gang
I always hate how these stories always have the protag introducing horrifyingly unhealthy foods to people like sweets with refined sugars and whole grain pasta and then acting like they're doing some good deed.

No, you're only speeding up this world's path towards being fat, stupid slobs like half of Western society now.

Say what you want about characters showing off traditional Japanese cuisine, but at least the Japanese diet is proven to improve quality of life and longevity. So it's good to spread that diet.

But fuck this kid hurting his family with crap like pasta.

Users who are viewing this thread