Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Ch. 70 - Seafood Barbecue

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Being petty didnt mean he cant be a merry one, just favor him more...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
Also it's weird that this is the first time he's apparently thought of building a house in Kagura? You've got the teleportation power, little man, were you going to wait on a boat and carriage to get soy sauce every time you run out at home?

Dex-chan lover
Also it's weird that this is the first time he's apparently thought of building a house in Kagura? You've got the teleportation power, little man, were you going to wait on a boat and carriage to get soy sauce every time you run out at home?
doesn't he need to go to that place first before he can teleport? Isn't that why he's going to Kagura in the first place?

Fed-Kun's army
doesn't he need to go to that place first before he can teleport? Isn't that why he's going to Kagura in the first place?
I don't know if he can teleport to the place he not in there yet but maybe there is a risk to teleport to unknown place like you got stuck in the wall or something like that

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if he can teleport to the place he not in there yet but maybe there is a risk to teleport to unknown place like you got stuck in the wall or something like that
@fform and @MeePotato it's explicitly been stated that he has to first physically go there before being able to teleport. I think @fform meant each time in the future (but could be wrong), and I think the reason why he would need to build a house is so that he has a "safe" location to teleport to and from and an excuse to be there.
I think the reason why he is thinking about building a house now is because originally it was just a matter of getting Rice, which he may think he can replant at home, but processing soy sauce is an entire ordeal even if he were to buy and replant soy beans.
Ergo, to get the sauce he would need to periodically teleport, even if he were able to grow more rice at home... But that is an assumption based on his thinking about it (bringing it up) now as opposed to simply when he discovered the rice.

Dex-chan lover
Do isekai writers get executed if they don’t include an “everyone in this vaguely European fantasy world flips shit for Japanese cuisine the first time they see it as though seaweed and fermented beans aren’t an acquired taste” scene

Dex-chan lover
YTX27LP.png

oh my such rarity... nah lol

Dex-chan lover
Westerners after tasting soy sauce/natto/sushi/sashimi for the first time according to Isekai writers: This is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted in my life.
Westerners after tasting soy sauce/natto/sushi/sashimi for the first time:

61059c3ff5da38f87b798178a779696a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"It's boring to try to recreate things from my past."
Remind me again, why are you going where you're going?

Yep. He might be a PoS, but everyone always wants to steal from him, then he plays pranks on them which often goes wrong
Endless karmic cycle
Yeah, as much of a petty bastard he can be, he's still racking up positive karma by all the other pettier bastards around him.

Do isekai writers get executed if they don’t include an “everyone in this vaguely European fantasy world flips shit for Japanese cuisine the first time they see it as though seaweed and fermented beans aren’t an acquired taste” scene
I should write one where everyone flips their shit over salty licorice. Or filmjölk.

Dex-chan lover
Remind me again, why are you going where you're going?

Yeah, as much of a petty bastard he can be, he's still racking up positive karma by all the other pettier bastards around him.

I should write one where everyone flips their shit over salty licorice. Or filmjölk.
Or how about some pickled herring or Caviar on tube,
:pepela:

Users who are viewing this thread