Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
The quality is up to the roof now great job! Thank you for the chapter, also as i said in the other manga don't push yourself too hard so you don't get burned out.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if there ever will be an other world with original yummy food....

Dex-chan lover
bkHSjJZ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well, spaghetti is a nice change of pace from people in other worlds going gaga over rice and miso / soy sauce.

Contributor
Better <lasagne>, <parmigiana>, <cappelletti al ragù> or <risotto alla marinara>. They just pick up something pretty casual and average from italian dishes but i can't blame the japanese author, you have to live there to really understand the regional local food and how is manufactured.

no one bothered about how he can know spagetty and the way to make it since he is still 3 years old

@Mogima there is! https://mangadex.org/title/14153/konjiki-no-word-master-yuusha-yonin-ni-makikomareta-unique-cheat

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous

He was an adult in his previous life. His method for making spaghetti is the common hand-cut noodles type. It is common in Japan at least in the making of soba. You need a lot of practice to make soba since buckwheat noodle has little gluten, but normal wheat should be easier. My cousin made hand-cut noodles when he was 11.

Aggregator gang
You can already see how the sister is going to be violent towards MC in future chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread