Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
That sister has a terrifying power. Imagine someone always knowing where you are?

Dex-chan lover
@Croix since the vfx didn't get translated the only thing i could scrape from my tiny brain is that the MC transported it somewhere nearby for it to broke and catch the attention of the maid. just guessing the most plausible scenario lol

Dex-chan lover
@DouKana684 Sorry to say this m8, but the web page properties (right-click) isn't disabled on this site so your uploads aren't as tightly secured as one would ever hope for.

maid saw MC use teleportation magic on bowl & went to report to master after all space magic is a big thing more so from a young kid

Dex-chan lover
How do the aggregators work? If they only scrape once, then can you just upload a bunch of bogus pages first and then update with the proper pages once the scrape is done?
I'm surprised nobody came up with some method to foil scrapers yet, like a script that scrambles the original image files on the server and descrambles it in real time in the reader for instance...

Where you use fine on page 4 it comes from 元気 which can mean fine, but in this context is closer to energetic or lively. On Page 13 現金 is translated as fine again but it's an adjective in this context so a better translation would be self-serving or selfish. so last panel on that page would be something like 'Good grief' 'She is so self serving' It's also a bit of a play on words since both are read as Genki but have different meanings.

Al is like in the position of a victim in a horror movie xD Even tho how can his big sis track him down?? psychic?? or a lil bro magnet???

Users who are viewing this thread