Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - The Bath, the Demon, and the Revolving Lantern

Dex-chan lover
Leave a note where he discusses rampant bullying by his sister, maids, and father. Tell them he is breaking all ties and for them to self-fornicate. Teleport away, use skills to become wealthy, and marry into a rival house.

Dex-chan lover
@Gauvain
To be fair... Even mangaka that write manga with long detailed wiki style explanations, or that revolve specifically around specific and well documented subjects don't do enough research... I can't tell you how many times I read those style manga and double check the information (either wiki or general Google) and then double check if others notice as well.
Example: gungata (spelling?), That one manga with assassins that take on insect qualities and names, Killing Bites.

And to be fair to them (the authors) research is: A, hard and B, sometimes the reality doesn't fit the setting you want...

Dex-chan lover
@sep10trion sounds fair. Although I would argue he kinda brought it (her anger) on himself when he made a bath so cold that the humidity in the air looks like a steaming hot bath somehow, and has his sister enter it. Everything else has been unprovoked child-abuse though, and it is not weird he did this prank considering what he learns as "ok and normal to do" is pure abuse.

He would probably get a better slow life (no need to train in hellish conditions) if he really did skedaddle and make it by himself, and it would be without the abuse at that.

@Aricitic
the worst is that I'm not even sure they have a round shape in Japan (yes I know there are smaller round shaped)
they are rather like small agricultural machinery so it's rather rectangular shaped straw/hay bales or traditional

failing to have a scientific realism, I like to have a realistic drawing
at the limit it makes me laugh but sometimes there are some ridiculous things

(I am more like reading books
I have the imagination that goes with it and that makes me have a real image of what I read
that's why when I see unrealistic drawings, it shocks me)

Dex-chan lover
I thought mc was totally in love with Silvio-nii? Why is he trying to get revenge on him? (Even if it backfired.) This manga has turned into one where all the mc does is get petty revenge by pulling pranks.

@Someone2Love you're thinking of his older sister's friend from the previous chapters. Silvio-nii is his older brother. I thought it was that onee san as well due to Silvio's feminine design at first as well.

Dex-chan lover
Oh sure he has unknowably terrifying magic skills but heaven forbid he can't swing the stick perfectly at 4 y/o. Aren't they at all concerned that he'll just write off swordmanship as "unnecessary" as he grows up if they keep using it as punishmentþbullying him with it?

Dex-chan lover
@ThatAnonGuy No, I do mean his brother Silvio. I thought Silvio was mc's fav family member/sibling because he's a quiet bookworm who doesn't bother mc into study, work, or play (like everyone else), and therefore on the same wavelengths as mc. Even a few chapters ago, the mc's imaginary wife making onigiri was just Silvio in an apron.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, Al. Your brother told your sis that she should bathe first, and set you up. Don't underestimate your quiet bro, bro.

Dex-chan lover
Moral of the story: Don't fuck with the booksmart guy. He's more clever than you.

Power Uploader
Round hay bales? Unless they have machines it's totally impossible. The author screwed up.

Peasants before mechanization just made stacks of hay.

Double-page supporter
They have freaking MAGIC in that world. What good is it if it cant't even make round hay bales. LUL

Dex-chan lover
Can't the MC just freeze the skin and burn the insides of that sister of his already?

Just flashfire the bitch already.
WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HELP THAT THING!!!

Dex-chan lover
@LustyHeart
Not wanting to justify this atrocity of a story but not it looks like not everyone can use magic and the way the MC uses magic is out of the norm so the MC would likely be able to run a farm by himself just using his magic to do everything but normal people from that world would not be able to do the same even if they saw the MC doing it.
Think of the way they see magic as being a weapon, which is why the mother asked if he knew any offensive spell as they were what she was used for magic to be.

Users who are viewing this thread