Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Pure

I am finding more and more reasons to hate this manga. I'll probably just drop it.

The MC's older sister is wasting so many manga panels she's just filler at this point.

Also what a god, having a loli fall for you.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A : that is how chimneys and fireplaces work creating a current to let out the smoke since if there is no current letting in air, you will suffocate and die. A fire should be heating up more air then it is using, so you only need a small current to maintain the oxygen level. also keep in mind glass windows are actually pretty recent, but before them people still needed (smaller) windows for light

@DarkLordAlfie : the marriage is kind of appropriate for a medieval society, in a lot of the world and most of history she is the right age to get married, and marrying a older man who has stabilized his resources so he can support a family was common as well.

Supporter
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I thought the answer was going to be like 29, not 16. And then minus 7 years.

Supporter
Page 10, I'm guessing dragons are the goblin equivalent in this setting, if killing one earns mockery instead of being considered an incredible feat.

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu Haven't you heard, in Japan it's still rare to use electricity to help with people's everyday life?

Double-page supporter
A little perturbed by certain comments defending non-diegetic issues using diegetic solutions. Was it normal for people to do awful shit like marrying children? Perhaps. Did the author need to include it or improve the story by including it? Not at all. Nobody would complain about historical accuracy(I hope!!!) because of its absence. Including such a thing without a thorough examination of the practice is kind of gross. 😬

Also, the notion that "girl power" is the power to pamper guys makes me want to torment that little goblin. 😈

Oh right, nearly forgot about the silliness of people not using magic for use in their daily life. That seems relatively minor compared to my other concerns, though.

Dex-chan lover
Al become the loli noble's adopted son and live a peaceful life away from that annoying sister.

Aggregator gang
Do the people commenting that his is criminal forgot back in the old days its pretty normal to get married young heck the age of consent in my country is 13 I just learned about it and apparently that law was pass down 300 years ago and the government just haven't change it lazy government.

Users who are viewing this thread