Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Lily finally attacked. And what an attack it was. :thumbsup:
It's a smart move too, because she need to avoid becoming that fatass' mistress.

Hopefully her family won't be difficult because that fatass will surely do something.

Dex-chan lover
A noble making headlines about scandals despite being married with kids, color me shock. Can't help but get the feeling that the archduke won't give up that easily & probably make Girold's life more inconvenient. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Given what we know of Girold and Alicia's power they can easily destroy an archduke but wouldn't due to consequences. They can however further ruin his reputation and if Gerold moves up use the powers of the adventurers guild to not protect the royal family unless the fatass faces repercussions

Supporter
336f842a4dc40f4bed2ac6a75671fea7.jpg

Also, 6 volume covers and Suzu hasn't been on a single one of them -- it's all just Alicia + Lily for each and every one.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm so are Girold and Alice not official? I would rather them not be. This works better as a harem!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm so are Girold and Alice not official? I would rather them not be. This works better as a harem!
Unless they're going back on it, Girold and Alicia are still more or less official, they're just keeping the competition because... reasons? I guess to put off hurting their feelings by knowing they lost?

Either that or Girold's waiting to two-time Alicia, but either way it's still weird, lmao.

MD@Home
ad-
ventur-
er
What is it with SL TS idiots who blinkeredly prioritize bubble shape without a single thought about text flow and readability? Listen, morons, when you crowbar line breaks into words so that you split off single syllables, especially of three letters or less, IT LOOKS LIKE FUCKING ARSE!
Fucking learn that the bubble serves the text, not the other way round. Some TS you are ...

Dex-chan lover
Bruh finally lily got a break...its been since 0th chapter lilys been last place

Users who are viewing this thread