Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
That maid sure is something. She has poise and bearing that I would expect more from an elf than a beastman.
lol it's not like kemonomimi girls are incapable of being 'graceful' unless we'll get to see like 'gap moe' subtle tail wagging, be interesting if a more serious series had a chara like this with an 'inferiority' complex of being compared to elves lol

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-20240731-232417-Chrome.jpg

5677a366dca3a16f4030d1f2b4e337498d444840r1-480-270_hq.gif

Same energy:win:

Supporter
I was just thinking about that. Does it just affect one dungeon at a time or all of them at once? Do they just change the layouts of each floor, or do they change the numbers of them, as well? I don't recall a lot of this being explained the first time it happened in this series, so there's still plenty of room to explore in its world-building.
Without going back to reread those chapters, what I recall is that it should just be a localized event, a rare phenomenon, changes the order of the floors, and perhaps also makes minor changes to any given floor's layout.

This of course was a big deal when it happened in Tower City on account of the dungeon being, you know, a tower. So things would have been someone grander in scale here, since overall shuffling 5 floors around can't compete in terms of impact.

Dex-chan lover
Lira and Roshe are already better in the few chapters they've been in than Suzu, how is that possible?

Dex-chan lover
Even though Suzu is my least favorite (Alicia was my #1 before Roshe came along, tan megane bunny girl ticks all boxes) but that last panel of page 25 may be the first time I remember seeing just how vertically challenged she really is.

Users who are viewing this thread