Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
I just hope that the author does not forget about the debt the guild branch has from buying the noble's mansion.
Roche - the bunny(?) girl - said she = guild purchased it on a loan that they cannot pay back.
She stated to have done so based on her calculation that no one would come to collect the money because of how far away the island is and how worthless the property on the poor island is.
So if Girold now makes the island attractive again, then that situation would change.
Therefore I hope the author did not forget about it and includes a plan for Girold to pay back the loan before someone comes to cause trouble and seize the mansion.

I just hope that the author does not forget about the debt the guild branch has from buying the noble's mansion.
Roche - the bunny(?) girl - said she = guild purchased it on a loan that they cannot pay back.
She stated to have done so based on her calculation that no one would come to collect the money because of how far away the island is and how worthless the property on the poor island is.
So if Girold now makes the island attractive again, then that situation would change.
Therefore I hope the author did not forget about it and includes a plan for Girold to pay back the loan before someone comes to cause trouble and seize the mansion.
Well.. imho, To scale up, it is a necessary cost. :O
nice new characters

Dex-chan lover
Without new dungeon floors, this godforsaken place is no use to anyone. This world isn't developed enough for people to sail there for tourism.

Dex-chan lover
Without new dungeon floors, this godforsaken place is no use to anyone. This world isn't developed enough for people to sail there for tourism.
.... Are we reading the same manga? Because...
Thu9FaZ.png

Dex-chan lover
Well now.

Girold has got the right idea.

Tourist destination AND a place to train new adventurers.

Two MAJOR money makers.

This manga will probably gloss over it, but one of the big issues modern tourist destinations have (such as Venice in Italy) is having too many tourists. It would be great if Girold set regulations early on, limiting how many available hotel bookings and tourist visas are possible. Might also be a good idea to have designated tourist districts for the hotels and entertainment. This would give locals breathing room.

Users who are viewing this thread