Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
The ribbon....I have no idea what it's supposed to tie. Her hair in the back is short enough that she shouldn't need it.
Honestly just think it's laziness or lack of oversight on the mangaka's part. There is no consistency in either it inclusion, its size, or appearance. At first I thought it was just omitted on the more cartoon-ish moeblob images, or that it was just missing due to wearing a different outfit. But it really does change or outright dissappear mid-scene, and then randomly reapear later on.

In some cells it looks like it's tying up a small bun, a few show it splayed out as wide as her shoulders, and in others it's completely invisible or just the tips peak out below her pixie cut hair. Best I can come up with is there is an assistant that in helping with the chapters and the two of them just are not communicating as much as they should on character design.

Dex-chan lover
the girls be like:
e2c0a2d91c631fb4d6beb43851b0ee07.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Calling it, Girold plan will be extremely successful, higher-ups will try remove him from the island probably both out of greed and as punishment, maybe try put somewhere else so he can do the same there.

But it's gonna fail, why? He's developing the island with his own money, they might try fuck with him again, maybe even threat to kick him out of the guild, it'll backfire and he'll quit instead, they won't be able to do anything because guild aside everything he developed in the island legally belongs to him.

Dex-chan lover
Can confirm that's how swimming works. Oil for extra buoyancy. :pepela:
Absolutely not. The first half is correct, but the latter half is way off.
It [the oil] has 2 purposes, that both have the same goal/end-result:
  1. Oil is hydrophobic, so when you dive into the sea it avoids you and as such there's no bouyancy at all, since no water press on your body.
  2. Oil is slippery, so even if some parts of the water fails to avoid you (the oil), there is no friction and it slips right past. Lowering the bouyancy to almost nil.
So combined, there is about nil^2 bouyancy when you enter the water, and you can walk around on the bottom of the ocean as if it was all just a vacuum (even if it is deep, there is also no water transmitting the water-pressure to you).

Dex-chan lover
March??? What March? I hope we're just behind, and it doesn't mean March 2025... I'm going to need that special chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread