Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
feeling pessimistic huh old man?
he just need a little push and bamm! he will be a real man soon 😏

Is it just me or this chapter has some melancholy tone tie to it? Like, I expect the comedic haha 40+ years old virgin kind of stuff. However, what I see here is myself contemplating about the philosophy of love and thinking about the painful scenario that the author would add.

Dex-chan lover
They really hammering home how important demeanor and self confidence is in social situations lmao.
Girold would look like a sick skillful old man character if he wasn't quite so wishy washy.
I'm hoping that evolution comes soon and we get to see him turn into like Walter from Hellsing lmao.

Group Leader
The first chapter was a lot lighter if not somewhat annoying, but these following chapters are more consistent, which I'm liking

Double-page supporter
As somebody in his 40s himself...I don't feel even half as old as this guy.

Dex-chan lover
Bro go on a date 2 times and both times stared at their 'assets' :smug:

Dex-chan lover
Dude needs to get the fuck over himself. His only hurting himself and those who love him with his pathetic ideals. What a waste of a man.

Dex-chan lover
Hope these aren't the only 2 romantic interests for him. A good looking one would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread