Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Not that I have a fear of heights but I would also be nervous if that is there method of transportation for flying. Can't imagine the trip will be smooth compared to a plane. I also agree that the background art is good & the artist does a great job with the details including the girls. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of annoyed at the development of "choose Alicia, but keep the competition going while not telling anyone". It ends up making Girold just come across as dishonest, which is kinda disappointing. Either he's leading Lily+Suzu on with no intent to get with them by keeping his decision a secret, or he's basically just making Alicia believe he+her are actually an item, while he's consciously leaving his options open with Lily+Suzu.

Dex-chan lover
Receptionist best girl. Actually had the will to ask him out 1st. I won't settle for Alicia being chosen over her. Unless it ends in a harem. Or he knocks them all up.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
What the..? You already picked Alicia?? Besides the fact that Alicia's not what I'd pick, but this damn geezer picked her and won't tell the other two that the battle is practically over?? This damn geezer leading them on!

Unless this is actually a harem and the other two get their spots then this shit is not going to fly! Otherwise, I really hope this damn geezer gets ED! Dammit author, why you do his character dirty like this

Dex-chan lover
To be fair to Girold he tried to tell them but the women refused to let him because they wanted this competition. I'm betting that if this isn't a polygamy style he will eventually fall for the other 2 and make it a harder decision. If not, then this is a boring harem

Dex-chan lover
Everyone of us really agree that their means of transportation isn't safe looking.

Dex-chan lover
What lewder than handholding? 2 handholding

ALSO IS THAT JOJO REFERENCE?!

Dex-chan lover
The manga still hasn't ended after Girold chose Alicia and the other two girls were still going strong, so the probability of this manga having harem ending just shot through the roof. Higher than what those wyverns could reach.

Dex-chan lover
Receptionist is the clear choice, but regardless, I didn't expect a Bee movie reference...

Dex-chan lover
Modern slang really throws me for a loop at times. Page 29 has a completely different feel when you replace "yet" with "YEET".

Dex-chan lover
I mean Alicia was the obvious choice and he already chose her (rightly so). It's really annoying seeing Lily butting in cause she thinks it's still a competition.

Also Alicia is actually acting like the confession never happened. She could have exerted her authority as the official lover and stop both of them in their tracks. Instead she's basically paving the way for Lily and Suzu to get confessed to as well.

This is plain stupid writing. Makes 0 sense

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of annoyed at the development of "choose Alicia, but keep the competition going while not telling anyone". It ends up making Girold just come across as dishonest, which is kinda disappointing. Either he's leading Lily+Suzu on with no intent to get with them by keeping his decision a secret, or he's basically just making Alicia believe he+her are actually an item, while he's consciously leaving his options open with Lily+Suzu.
That honestly sat so poorly with me that i stopped reading the chapter to come say the same thing. Im not interested in seeing an unfair competition, its so rude and callous to all three of the girls.

Users who are viewing this thread