Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?!

I love this isekai element THAT NOT NEEDED AT ALL for 1 chapter and then we get just normal fantasy...

Dex-chan lover
@Kurbas

it's not isekai.... it's just reincarnation.
and the only reason it exists is to show why a thin middle age dude is some super OP hero dude.

though your other point is very valid. Not needed at all.

But then again since this is clearly just the japanese harem fantasy version of the movie "40 year old virgin," the same could be said of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this looks pretty shite so far. The art is OK-ish but kinda dime-a-dozen. For a comedy this was a weak opener which has so far failed to even get a smile out of me. The entire trope of misunderstandings, misinterpretation of words and "huh I did not hear you" is so lame, overdone and utterly unfunny that so far I do not see the appeal they are trying to run here.

*slide *slide
Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai.....
"hmm, new manga?"
*click *read description
"about mc want gf..., why not tag romance? hmm ok im bored so maybe i will read"
*read chap 1
"damn just shit asf... another trash manga"

Dex-chan lover
Just your typical dense harem protagonist + old

@Nick86 regular? and how about the non regular?

Group Leader
I saw this on reddit. I'm so glad someone picked it up!

Edit: sorry, double. How do I delete this one?

Dex-chan lover
I thought this would be the typical dense manga protagonist.
Turns out he's not too dense (not shonen protagonist level at least) but he's afraid of dating the much younger women near-literally throwing themselves at him.
Overall, not a great story, but at little original.

As a sidenote... not isekai. The tag is wrong despite a few strange anachronisms.
This looks like a fantasy world, but they're talking about TV and movies?

Users who are viewing this thread