Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?!

Dex-chan lover
Whoever's doing the translation is doing STELLAR work. I didn't expect this series to be this good tbh, but it's GOOD!

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly what a waste of the artist artstyle, instead of making the MC looks much more cleaner and tidy in later chapter, the fucking author decided to just make him still looks like an old guy who doesn't know how to take care of himself just like the author IRL.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty art, nice and lovable girls, cool MC, very good plot.

And for our fellow harem enjoyers, don't worry, this story will 100% be harem route (I checked the current raw chapters).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's technically fanservice slop, but it's also nailing everything else aside from that, which does put it in a category well above average.
I have seen so many other manga with better ratings that just couldn't do even the basics right, and this somehow can't even breach 8.0? Talk about injustice.

Supporter
How on earth does this have such a low score? It's pretty enjoyable.

The translation is STELLAR for an MTL. Honestly, I think it's better than some traditional translations I've read.

I guess it has a low score for not being sexist enough?
O . o

Whatever. This is a decent read. Mangadex ratings are like God's grand plan, ineffable. (Good Omens reference.)

This is some good stuff, hope the translations can catch up with the released chapters.
Because I need MOAR!!!!!:win:

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I might be the only one here who remembers the history of this series.

It was originally a web novel. A few years ago it got an LN adaptation with 2 volumes and to commemorate it the author wrote a WN remake.

At some point he seems to have deleted both WN versions from Syosetu. Now there's just the manga which seems to be doing it's own thing right now, having diverged from the WN with the island arc.

There's one arc from the WN that this hasn't adapted but I hope it does eventually. The one involving
Girold's female Dark Elf senpai, the guild inspector.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread