Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

when you look at thai TL,
hannah is dead in middle of forest.
in next chapter.

I hope that maid suffers. Like I get her motive but also

fuck her.

Thank you for the translation!!!

Bruh she could have sold personal belongings, made a loan, talked to the Marquis so he would debt it from her next payment... but not, human traffickers.

@beazacha she was probably threatened in more ways than just her brother’s medicine. It could have also been their lives on the line(threats of murdering them if orders were not followed). When is a situation where you’re weighing the lives of your family and loved ones to something or someones else they are the most important. Her actions are understandable but unacceptable.

Dex-chan lover
@Super124
Still, the truth is, she would have financially gained a lot more by literally just telling her superior, the man whom she was ordered to steal the baby from, about this and what they were using to get to her.

She likely would have gotten the aid her family needed that way by ousting those whom intended to kidnap the child while also playing the bait (as to prevent them from realising the gig was up)

Dex-chan lover
what an absolute idiot that maid is, as if criminals would ever pay what they promised not to mention you have no real confirmation that any of what was happening to your family is real. not a single letter from them other than the ones you were given by the kidnappers... if she ends up executed she 100% deserves it.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer Desperation usually is bad for straight thinking, she probably regretted her choice of actions very fast going by her reaction.

@Elmithian thats a good point you make and i agree with your thoughts. But, if you look at it from her point of view and the view of other characters/people in other forms of media/entertainment that may be in the same situation they probably only thought of what would happen then and there if they didn’t do as told. They may not be able to think straight and make the correct choices. She may have thought that following orders was the only option she had and didn’t think of other ways to solve the issue, which led to her doing this.

But I 100% agree with you.

Double-page supporter
trying to make us feel sorry for the maid but she wanted to just hand her off and run...

@theShear she only regretted it cause she was kidnapped too

though not sure why the innkeeper didnt notify any of the guards if he noticed she was terrified...

Well that was a lot of BS.. No way a maid could walk out of Marquisses mansion with a baby without been seen.. Also where the hell are all the guards? There is no way a Marquiss doesnt have guards especially when there have been cases of noble children being abducted..

Users who are viewing this thread