Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai

@Daeat
She'll see them again. The kidnapping lasted around 60-80 chapters in the novel IIRC. She spends about 6 months away from her family.

@potatownz holy crap,
60-80 chapters. If it's going to take that long, I'm out of here. The family side just got started, I'm interested in seeing that develop.

@schlo Based on the pace so far I doubt it will take that long for her to get back. Also it's not that bad of an arc tbh.

maybe, I'll look back in a little bit, but with this arc it still sounds like it is different from what I was looking for, especially at her physical age.

If it were a 2-3 chapter arc and then got back to the family maybe But even at a quicker pace, even at a ratio of 6 to 1, that is still 10-12 chapters on a monthly or longer tl's . Also the in story time of 6 months to me is not what I'm looking for, again at her physical age. I was looking for and figuring on some development and even conflict while she was growing up in her local area. Then as she got older she would likely start to interact with more people from farther away adding other more complex conflicts and issues.

I could maybe see a kidnapping that is resolved in a week, she is grabbed held to be sold, the family uses all its resources to track the kidnappers and get her back in a week or so. Then use that arc to generate more conflicts with local politics or internal development within the family. If this arc had occurred more around the age of 9+ or so maybe then.

I was looking more for a pacing like in this one, https://mangadex.org/title/51376/reincarnated-as-an-aristocrat-with-an-appraisal-skill
I don't mean the story line but the actual pacing. While the character has abilities he grows over time before he is put in situations that aren't for him both physical and mentally. The dad even goes to war despite poor health rather then have the son experience something he isn't ready for.
For those who like it great I'm honestly glad you found something that fits you and you like. That's what the hobby is for, for enjoyment. For me at this point it appears to be not what I'm looking for. On the plus side there are 40,000+ manga here so there is plenty for everyone.

@potatownz
Also thank you for the spoilers. I value my time and would rather not waste it. Tagged spoilers like these where there aren't lots of details, no the butler did it, but have useful info are helpful.

@Daeat I guess. The story is mostly SoL with only a few negative things happening (so far in the novel translation). I'd say it's 80% cute SoL and 20% poorly thought out political kidnapping plots.

Dex-chan lover
The story is not bad overall but could've been handled a bit better (also don't forget most chapters here are MTL and despite the team's best efforts some meaning gets warped along the way) but the art is terrible and amateurish and makes the manga look much worse than it is. Had this been a korean manwha with the usual level of art those get people would be gushing all over it on this comment section so i'm of the opinion the artist is dragging the whole thing down.

I was worried they are going to get her kidnapped AGAIN. Thankfully, she wasn't. I really want her back with her family 😭

Fed-Kun's army
the cliffhanger is like reading a manhua and just thing finally got interesting there’s no update for half a year. F!

edit: I tried to look for the raw and reading it using an image translate wbsite and found this. They’re trading skin care 😂
BO3olg.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread