Tenseisaki ga Shoujo Manga no Shirobuta Reijou datta reBoooot! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Lol Brittany's hands look funny, the hair is the prettiest thing redrawn. What's the point of a reboot if they're still doing that uncomfortable fat shaming every other page

thanks for the translation!
dont know why the reboot but i hope everything is ok with the first artist

it's a bit hard to compare the art bc theyre just different art styles, there's things i like and dont like from both: the first one was a more simple but the pages looked cleaner, and this one looks kinda busy at times but the art is more detailed. britney still looks terrible in both tho :/ in the first one she was kinda chibi fat all the time and in this one she looks like she has mumps (ironically, now she doesnt look fat in the chibis)
wished they toned down the pig heads and fat comments, but that's basically the basis of the novel (i mean look at the title) so sadly im not holding my breath re: that point

still, it's just the 1st chapter so we'll see how it goes

I remember hating the original because her cousin was such an [censored]. Now there's a reboot, but he's still as much of an [censored] as ever. I hate him.

Dex-chan lover
hooorah, it's back!

not sure about the art style after reading it but the cover page art for britney is stunning imo.

I´m not really digging this new art stile ,the first one was more appealing to my eyes ,not a lot of funny faces form the MC either.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh lord. I've already seen one "fatphobic" comment. Being overweight isn't healthy, stop trying to change beauty standards due to the fact that you're rightfully looked down upon.

Can someone fill me in here? Is this the same as the previous one? They just changed the art style? I thought it ended...?

Will it go further than the previous one?

This mangaka does not know how to draw fatty person properly... Her eyes shape made the most jarring things i've ever seen... In contrast to her face or cheek shape...
Lets hope this mangaka will speed up or skipping some scenes, so we can be released from that nitemarish fat...
It will be hell if this kind of art lasting as long as prev. artist... 9 chaps of full-blown fatty and 1 chap of a lot slimmer fatty...

So is this going to follow the original? Kinda wish they just made this a sequel and pick up from where the first one stopped.

@Kuroww
Pointing out that being overweight is unhealthy is one thing. Repeatedly depicting an overweight child as a pig and acting like she is disgusting and undesirable because of it is another.

Aggregator gang
A riding horse won't break it's bones just because there's a fat kid + an adult...

And also, she'll just die if her intake is just 300 kcal per meal.

Users who are viewing this thread