Tenseisaki ga Shoujo Manga no Shirobuta Reijou datta reBoooot! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
this is a monthly release right? in that case is gonna take from 6 months to 1 year to catch up to where the other adaptation left off, welp, lets gear up!

ty for the chapter

@minny209
In rl she wouldn't look cute at all. A 12 yo kid height is about 140-150 cm, and she weights 80 kg aside from unhealthy she's too short to be unnoticeable.

Dex-chan lover
@AnimefangirlX It's literally a cliché anime character being reincarnated into another cliché anime character. Stop taking things seriously when they're this blatantly meant not to be taken seriously. It's not representative of a moral standpoint and it isn't social commentary.

It's just mindless fun, about as mindless as it gets, so if you're not into it, just shut the fuck up and move on.

Double-page supporter
I don’t get why they made a reboot, and didn’t continue with the original version. The plot is going by faster too. A little too fast but I’ll read it anyway. Hopefully it will catch up to where the origional version left off.

Cya

Tbh, i hope this one had a fast pace to the previous arc.. i don't mind reading this again but, i really impatient to wait and wants to know what happen next in the previous one.. yes, they had a novel, but i'm not a text person since like i can fall asleep while reading for 5 min 😂

Group Leader
Wonder why they reboot this series? Anyone in on the drama?

Double-page supporter
So they just basically restarted the story all over again, with a new artist?

Guess somebody got their panties in a twist over the previous version.

But it was really necessary? I mean, the past ver. was ok. Anyway, thanks for picking this up, hopefully, this new version will be better?

Users who are viewing this thread