Tenseisaki ga Shoujo Manga no Shirobuta Reijou datta reBoooot!

Dex-chan lover
I'm seeing a lot more reboots nowadays. I suppose once a precedence is set, others go "well why not" and go for it

Dex-chan lover
Do we need a reboot? I'd rather want the story to continue.

I reeeaaaallly love the Brotney here since they showed how she was before and after reincarnation, also the way she's fat but still tall so it doesn't show as much as the ones before, and for once a manga isn't trying to take the easy road into making fun of fat people, ah and obviously I'm saying this since I'm overweight as well, but I don't magically become taller when I lose weight like some trash manga showcase, or that was manhwa, also my eyes don't grow to be more then the half of my face lmao, so I'm happy with this real way of drawing fat people who are also tall, thank you dear Artist for the good will, I appreciate the thoughtfulness!!
I'm glad it's faster in terms of pacing since we've already read all of that in the other manga, also we have some more details which is great, but honestly the drawing is kinda....I mean especially their movements, idk it's just weird and something feels off, also I used to really like all of the characters and Luther was so hot in the other version but here he's just....well.....also he's scarier in the other version which is way better since we feel what Britney feels as well, unlike in this one where it's almost comedic lmao.
Anyway, I guess...no I hope that the drawings will get better and that they'll have assistants for the background as well since it's kinda bland and...just empty, feels like a manhua...nah even manhuas aren't that empty....some rare ones at least 😭
Anyway, the story is good though so....maybe I should just read the novel lmao, seriously though I really liked the one who draw the first manga and I was so looking forward to what was going to happen, everyone was so cute and lovely as well yet here....it feels just like they're trying to put in some bishoujos and bishounens for the sake of fan service and that's all, though I like the fact that Britney isn't the usual fatty character, at least they drew her with her own height and didn't make her small for some comedic effect like that fucking garbage of "Lady's Law" or other trash like that, anyway that's a positive point and honestly I have high hopes for the artist, I'm sure they'll do way better in the future, I just think it's great to point out what I found just like when you find bugs and tell the developers about it, that's the same kinda vibe haha~~
Anyway, thanks for the translation as always and I'm once again looking forward to the next chapters, also I really like the fact that it's so long that's a very big positive point to me Haha!!!

Thanks for translating!

Not really sure why the reboot was needed. Now we have to wait like a dozen chapters for the story to pick up where the previous version suddenly ended.
The art overall looks better (perhaps a bit more realistic?), but I think Britney looked far cuter in the previous version.

Dex-chan lover
I like the new art style. Brittney looks more like a real person now, compared to the 'fat person' caricature she was before.

I still laugh at how the weight is portrayed though. Yes, 80kg is very heavy for for age and height, but it's only 'adult man' levels of heavy, not 'worried about hurting the horse' level.

Okay, so the OG series went on hiatus back in 2019, and just got picked up again. So they are doing a reboot and it appears will be more in depth, after reading the OG version.

Fed-Kun's army
Ehhhhh... Now she look like 10/10 main character girl instead of a sidekick. The previous version actually managed to portray her as sidekick visually

Another reboot and start from the 1st page again? a cheesy move,
a financially sound choice for the author/artist/publisher tho..so as a birate i won't complain.
I just hope this won't be a trend.

Rip
Bakatarina
Wizard tanaka
White piggu

It was already such a slow story, and now it's starting from the beginning again? Yikes, this might just get a hiatus again before it actually makes some progress over the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread