Tenseishita Daiseijo wa, Seijo Dearu Koto wo Hitakakusu: A Tale of The Great Saint - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the novel explains more what happened to her with the torture. I mean, bad enough she was tortured in general, but when she said she was "humiliated" I'd hope it doesn't mean she was raped :\

Aggregator gang
What is with her asshole brothers?! Why is completely okay for them to treat her like that?

Dex-chan lover
Why would the royal family only care about the saintess? Can one saintess marry every king and prince? If no saintess appears, does the royal family die off for lack of a bride and a subsequent heir? Makes no sense.

@Fushiginiku just a guess. But probably because they realized they fked up and
their generations of saintess either degraded to nothing in a snap. So now they're reduced to relying on people who can use just shit tier healing magic. Like if you think about it. The spirit's probably didnt choose or help another saintess after what happened to this girl or the royal family kept going through them like fodder till they realized their mistake. Which by then was too late.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor
Well, she isn't raped.
With the Media, our definition of "humiliated" is kinda dark. But in the past, just verbal insult is counted as "humiliated".

@R3nAknyght
It's not okay. The whole country loves her. If they didn't get rid of her, she will become the queen. Well, simply put: Greedy for power.

@Fushiginiku:
They "take it for grant". In the novel, Fia's inner log told us that there WAS a lot of Saintess.
Her STUPID prince brothers thought that they could easily replace her with other Saintess.
Little they knew, her power is actually 1000 times stronger than a normal Saintess.
Spirit contract only -90% MP consume, so a Contracted Saintess is only 1/100 as strong as Fia.
Her enchant is multiply ( x 2 times or x 3 times) while normal enchant is addition (+ 10, +20 ATK / SPD)

She is an Idiot but she is a genius at the same time. She can understand the world, the monster, disease, etc.

Her Prince Brothers and assuming that one of them would be the King back then realized their mistakes.
They tried to pamper the new Saintess, hoping they can get another Saintess as strong as their little sister. But it's too late.
Without her, the whole Kingdom lost its glory.
The pampered new Saintess getting more and more Spoiled.

As you can, the Kingdom still exists after 300 years. But it isn't as strong as before.

Maybe you should spend a little more time on your translations. The English is this chapter is horrible, it was quite painful to read. I think I'll wait and see if someone else picks it up.

Fed-Kun's army
@IceCubed That's LM for you, they're definitely not a native English speaker but as far as I am aware, if someone is willing to QC for them and fix grammar mistakes, they'll fix the chapter.

Aggregator gang
@Loli_Omamoritai

What? She's a useless knight? How do they know she will become queen? I'm not talking about her royal brothers in the past. Though admittedly they are also awful. I'm talking about her real life current ones.

They're such assholes and blatantly don't care about her well being solely because she has no talent as a knight. They would have happily let her die in the forest.

@R3nAknyght

They treated her awfully but they have a reason to. Remember having no talent and working in the field of knights is extremely dangerous and can get you killed. Do you wanna send your sister into harm's way when you know they can't even swing a sword right? Like honestly she lucked out gaining her past life abilities. They ignored her and stopped teaching her in Hope's she would take it as a hint to stop.

They also already stated she had no talents and have no qualms with her picking another occupation that would suit her better.

Then you got her sister who is a sweetheart but encouraging her to continue on that path is self destructive. The sister was doing more harm than good in this situation.

In hindsight I would agree with her father and brothers and not have her join as a knight. Hell you even see them act as tester and instructor further in the story to make sure she doesn't pass for her own safety. They care more for her under the surface.

Lets be fair if she wasn't half her previous life. She would be dead, like actually dead the first 5 pages of the story. Shes an idiot and she only gained all the genuis traits from her past life. It's kinda a pothole why her family doesnt realize how much she changed over the course of life concerning her talent. Like I get oh black dragon saved her and helped her pass but it doesn't explain 90% of what she can now do.

Edit: I was wrong about them caring for her. They're trash. Dang they had a whole POV on their views of knights and how useless people are if they cant swing a sword.

Dex-chan lover
@R3nAknyght
Ah, you mean the current brothers. Sorry, my mistake.
Yes, it's not okay. But these brothers are just THAT STUPID for sword and knight.
Fia also mentioned (in the novel) that they are willing to die to spar with the Commander and consider it an honor.
As you can see in chapter 3.

Aggregator gang
@domo404

Right? They're awful! The sister didn't want her to take the test. They were forcing it on her, and Fia was so willing to prove herself that she went along with it. Then when the sister starts to gather a search party for her out of fear for her being injured, both of them seem reluctant to go with one blatantly seeing no point in going after her because of how useless she is. He says "She should be dead by now," meaning they essentially sent her out KNOWING she would likely die, and maybe even hoping for it.

On another note even if it was on the count of wanting to encourage her out of knighthood, there would be absolutely NO reason for the one brother to just absolutely refuse to talk to her for years because she shows no talent with the sword. He can encourage her to go into another field and still have a relationship with her, but he chose not to. Honestly, the fact that this manga kind of blows over how awful the brothers are really bothers me.

@Loli_Omamoritai

You seem to know a lot about the future of this story. Can you please tell me if the story addresses her relationship with her family? For how cruel they clearly are, I feel like it needs to be addressed, yet it's already up to chapter 7, and all we've seen is
her proving her strength by sparring with them in chapter 2, and them showing even another form of a lack of concern for her in chapter 3. Both of them would rather her die with honor and just direct her on how to properly behave as a knight. Essentially, rather than concern, what they show in chapter 3 is a desire to remind her of her place as a knight and remind us of their low expectations of her even despite the fact that they lost to her themselves. They so far haven't improved at all.

Dex-chan lover
@R3nAknyght
The Novel is only at about chapter 100. If counting with the manga, I guess it's about chapter 25.
She is about to visit her family now.

Fu fu fu. I can't wait to see her brothers' reaction
Next is spoiler
2 Captain of Knight Order are worshipping her now. Yes, I said "Worship".
Just like that Gideon, soon his captain will trample him for about to bad-mouth Fia
"Why must you use horrific to her, she is just a wea...GU~HA"
"Why must you keep open your damn mouth, do you want to become a piece of meat!!"

Supporter
"Neither the royal family nor the nobles will marry someone like Fia. What those people care about is only the saintess."
So royal family and nobles regularly die out due to lack of heirs?

I have read some reincarnation/past life plots that are basically plastic bags for trash bins, but boy does this one have a extremely forced and lackluster flow of events (in the first chapter to boot).

Dex-chan lover
wow were her brothers reincarnated too, they probably died without her and blamed their own deaths on her. Also if people only care about the saintess then why did they leave her behind?

Always protec your support or they wont help you next time

@R3nAknyght

Yeah they're pretty trash. I guess her blessings is she pretty dull to that. So it doesn't affect her on a mental level at less and a supportive sister.

Cant wait for their punishment and baps.

Fed-Kun's army
Instead of a normal knight, she went directly to dragon knight! As expected of Saint-sama! XD

Users who are viewing this thread