Tenseishita Daiseijo wa, Seijo Dearu Koto wo Hitakakusu: A Tale of The Great Saint - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Supporter
@mahtan I mean, it depends on what is being asked. Usually there is an order of precedence too. They would help a criminal, so long as doing so doesn't break the law or help break the law. It isn't an absolute thing, there are grey areas and exceptions.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't she have been able to disenchant the sword, atleast to some extent like her *2 multipliers, and just become known as strong? Or would it be weirder having a "normal" sword do what she did? I don't think it would've broken during the battle oh and speaking of breaking swords, why did the commanders sword not even chip when being hit by Fia's sword when the other dude mithril sword was cut cleanly?

When the boss' boss says he'll remember you out of 100 new recruits.
Doom.

Dex-chan lover
Silver dude is one creepy sob. Please stop putting your hands all over a girl you just met. Fia, step back and realize that it is wrong. But then again, you are one massive airhead.

@ParagonNight I agree!

Actually I was a bit worried that her current family will do something to harm her just like her previous family but I think I still need to hold my judgement. Enjoying the twist the author puts too!

Dex-chan lover
@17Serenity
2 Brothers are all Sword/Knight Idiots, I don't think they can make fun of her after all her achievements now.
Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing them DARE to bad-mouth Fia again and many Knight Captains will "have a talk" with them.
Like Gideon

This manga is good. But i feel that the translation is lacking. If they have a native speaker proofreader, the quality and smoothness of the lines and text could be better.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, the harder she tries to not stand just doubles her from being noticed.

Haha. Havent seen a promising story gone downhill so fast.
Sure she has the eye of the ruler, but the mind of a buffon. That is the most stupid way to be obscure, by buffing yourself to the extreme limit currently possible when facing someone with the strongest ability and authority so far.

Meanwhile, throw your dad under the bus too while you are at it. Casting suspicion of treason for hiding national level treasure from royalty.

Also, How can she not see the similarity between the commander and the demons right hand man that has tortured, humiliated and killed her in her past life.

Group Leader
who is sheeee

lol

anyway, things are getting pretty interesting. This is just a light-hearted manga with a silly MC, spare your harsh judgement and you might just find you'll enjoy it ^^
Just a piece of advice.

Fed-Kun's army
If everyone was expecting a serious story from this, well... you should read it again, because Fia's character alone, assures us that there is going to be no serious story, and just a bunch of fun comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread