Tenseishita Daiseijo wa, Seijo Dearu Koto wo Hitakakusu: A Tale of The Great Saint

Shouldn't title be The Reincarnated Great Saint Hides Herself as a SaintKnight?

Dex-chan lover
It's The Reincarnated Great Saint Hides that she's a Saint

Thanks for picking this up!
I think this series can be tagged with the Reincarnation theme? It's currently not tagged with that.
Edit: Oh it's tagged now after I commented lol. 😅

Well the other translator is 7 chapters in already but usually rather slow (as a one person team doing multiple series). Let's see if "We Hate Isekai" will overtake "imouto" soon.

Dex-chan lover
@nroejb : if by slow you mean focused almost entirely on 1 series...

@Serverclosed : they are several centuries dead. Though since the best revenge is to have a good life, you could say it is ;)

Group Leader
@nroejb There's another translator on this? I looked around here and on aggregators before I started, but I didn't see anything..could you tell me where it is?

Group Leader
@sjmcc13 Thanks, should've guessed that one huh. Their translations are good (if not a big choppy) so I might just finish up chapter 1 and see if I'll drop it or not.

call me a skeptic but there is no way this does not have any romance at all. that cover just screams stereotypical cliche shoujo trash with super fancy, powerful ikemens who 50/50 are bigass wankers or overly involved white knight types.

Is it just me that think her character design looks very fugly?
I'm not sure how to describe it but in my opinion her whole outfit looks like a horrible mismatch attempt at making male travel outfit looks feminine. If they would just remove her big ribbon and pleated skirt it would looks way better.

Dex-chan lover
@nroejb , @TwoCranes : I uniform :
fia-manga-chapter-3-page-010.jpg

I finished reading chapter 1.2 and all of a sudden there's chapters 6 and 7 out of nowhere. Did I miss something?

Users who are viewing this thread