Tenseishita Daiseijo wa, Seijo Dearu Koto wo Hitakakusu: A Tale of The Great Saint

personally, I don't think this manga is bad ... but ... I can't help but think that the incipit is an obvious excuse rather than part of the character's personality. She's afraid of being tortured again, okay, but it doesn't look like she's so scared. She makes constant mistakes since doesn't really pay attention to the problem, yet she seemed really terrified initially. Not to mention the demon lord "if you reincarnate in a saint I'll kill you again" but what does that mean? if it turns out that he loves her but tortured, killed and reincarnated her so that they could be together in another life ... I swear I vomit. No, it's not romantic, just very stupid.
Moreover, I would say that he also reincarnated ... or is it just a flaw in the artist's style?

Ugh please dont leave this to LM, as much as we appreciate their effort, their English just isn't readable enough.

@Klauthzer0: I'm blaming that on the poor translation which basically ignores the subtext of character's emotions and thoughts. Basically we have pretty much zero idea what the author intended to convey there with the way it has been translated now.

@kazenokakeru
the translation could be better, I don't question it. But for now, I don't feel like blaming the translators. The protagonist seems a strange mix between Bakarina and any non-edgy generic OP character. This is evident from her actions rather than from his thoughts.

I don't want to be discovered because otherwise the bad guy kills me so I continue to use OP skills that nobody should possess in this era and that everyone wonders how it is possible that I, a person who theoretically doesn't have the slightest experience, can safely use without even sweat.
At least she hide the dragon in the chapter 7, after many had already seen it in chapter 1, but ok ... I bet it doesn't last chapter 9.
I also believe that, given the fact that 300 years have passed and that the whole situation depends on him, some details on this Demon Lord would be appropriate to give it to us. We don't know anything about it! Unless he's the reincarnated commander... In that case, given that he is definitely the cadidate number one of this reverse harem, it would be really stupid and boring.
She was humiliated and tortured to death by this guy, remembering this should be traumatic, but the fact that the author doesn't want to make this story too dark is a plus for me. However, a character who is the trigger of the story cannot be ignored. Because really for now either it's just a bad excuse to motivate the protagonist to hide her OP powers, or it's the bad excuse for a bland and meaningless love story, or both.
Yes there is this strange subplot, the saints have become rather pathetic, as well magic in general. Probably that is the direction that is taking, but I think there are definitely more impelleble things that the protagonist is totally ignoring, like (I end up repeating myself): is the demon lord still alive?

While the We Hate Isekia translation is much better, I'd say the loli Mamoritai one has more flavor.

Fed-Kun's army
feels like reading a 5 year old kid going around messing with 7 year old kids... written by a 5 year old kid

Dex-chan lover
Make little to no sense to me that she would want to become a knight when the royal family descends form the people that betrayed her and would ruin her life if the secret of her powers (that she sucks at hiding) comes out.
Would make more sense if she became a knight inside her family, a adventurer or someother job, taking the most risky one is just so that the plot goes against her.

Group Leader
This Manga gets off to a pretty rough start but seems to be getting better after the first few chpaters

Honestly I think that as long as I can still read the translation it's fine. My only problem is that there's always an op protagonist that say they gonna hide their potential. But yet goes and use op moves. Like what's the point?

considering she is meant to be hiding she is the saint she is not trying very hard, Also i wonder how long the demons had her before she died.

It also is now on novel update

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-reincarnated-great-saintess-hides-the-fact-that-she-is-a-saintess/

Aggregator gang
I hate stories like this "I have to hide the fact that im OP" just become a housewife then. Stop trying to do dangerous jobs literally just become a housewife LMAO if you're gonna live your life suppressing who you are then do it properly *accidentally uses op powers* oopsies sHUT Up

Fed-Kun's army
@Tacrad

The translation by "We Hate Isekai" was readable. The new ones are atrocious. Never mind a lack of redrawing skills! Given the amount of added noise (aka: TL notes) makes me wonder how far the actual text could have been improved, had time not been wasted on these notes. It may, perchance, have been legible.
Currently the translation is atrocious.

Well, it is power fantasy with one and only Mary Sue...
Neglected and bullied girl gets super rare magical power and super powerful one of a kind Dragon slave. But she have a tragic backstory!
Well, it is technically not her tragic backstory but only memories from her previous life.
To be honest, this was the only reason why I read more. Girl who sealed Demon King, was defeated, tortured and killed. She wakes up in new body, but with all memories of the past, of the trauma that lead up to her death. I hoped it would be a story of a hero who despite living through the nightmare, fights with her inner demon and phobias. Defeats and rises above hers PTSD.

But even before that, you learn that girl died just because her brother was an ashole, who can not wait a bit for healer to regen her mana, just leaving her for death because he was late for idk, late night tea? FFS?!

and after that sure she seems to have some delusions that she is hiding herself by not using some kind of magic not to attract attention of the demon who hurt her, but she is casting those spells left and right, is over all best in everything she touches, while she say she is trying not to overshadow everyone, she is overshadowing everyone with her OMG OP pls nerf super magic, intuition and sword +milion, not to mention that super unique black dragon of doom +200 to awesomeness...

yea tl;dr It is Author's power fantasy

had to quit reading at chapter 7 because the translation was so bad I couldn't keep up with the story :/

apparently I won the bet (with myself)
Not even a full chapter and the disguise has already been exposed...

Users who are viewing this thread