Tenseishita Daiseijo wa, Seijo Dearu Koto wo Hitakakusu - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Oath

Fed-Kun's army
Vary hollow reason not to trust your own female knights you have there assistant commander...vary hollow...

Dex-chan lover
LOL. Not gonna lie, I completely forgot Fia was the newbie and how unacceptable it was that she was leading. However, I don't agree with badgering her. Why are they treating her like she did something wrong when really it was the responsibility of the other members of the 6th knight order?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no. I give up. Dropped. What is this writing, it is sooooo baaaad.

Why do you know things when you are a knight who has to fight these exact monsters???

Dex-chan lover
Because Reasons.
Reasons is my intel guy.

@phantom00
True but even veteran knights didn't know about that monster so she knowing it could be seem as weird, except she is from a knight house so...

Dex-chan lover
'because women brings disaster' wow such commander wow
and do you know why those disaster women bring disaster? men, mostly.

Group Leader
@insert_name lmao i literally laughed out loud.

I get that things are interesting when they corner the FL, but this seems too ridiculous ^^;
Anyway, the previous chapter captain Cyril said Oya.
In this chapter he said Oya Oya, let's look forward to Oya oya oya XD

Dex-chan lover
Pg 6 yeah no, the torture rack was nicknamed Duke of Exeters daughter in derision after the guy who had it introduced.

And i can't find for the life of me wtf the "witch's trial" torture instrument, that Buchanan sounds completely made up.

aahh, looking at that cross section of the deer's neck is making me hungry for meat...

Hey who the hell is Fabian? Is he an off-screen character? When did he cut his hair? I'm really bad with names so did I just miss him? Or.....?

Edit: Lol nevermind I kept reading and found him again. Did he cut his hair?????????

Double-page supporter
She keeps making the same mistake, she should just get killed again. It seems torture didn’t cure her stupidity!

Users who are viewing this thread