Tenshi to Akuto!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - A Cash Cow and Akuto

Double-page supporter
Not gonna lie, if they didn't make it obvious from the start I'd have been fooled.

Group Leader
Sorry for the long wait, I hope you guys are doing well. Finding a translator after Kay left was a disaster
Fun fact: The last page was made while waiting for Uny to give me the psd files. Minase-san looks hawt doesn't he? XD

Group Leader
So AKB49 got an anime, huh... Can't wait to see all of the shenanigans which'll ensue lol

Thanks for working on this series!

Aggregator gang
I just reread and realized the mophead called Minase Takaya-san a she.

This author and their crossdressing pretty boys. 😅

three months waiting is already forgotten because of that glorious last page
Thank you scanlator team <3

Double-page supporter
I really like the panel on page 14 where Akuto checks the outside of the door to make sure it's actually his own room. I feel like it shows his growth as a person, that he's come to acknowledge his fallibility. Even though he was right, in this case.

Contributor
A character appears dressed exactly like the anime's protagonist? Wow, I can't believe he was actually the famous seiyuu playing that character. What a twist. /s

That aside, I really do wish this got an anime, or even like an accessible drama CD. I want to hear their voices. You can say anyone has any voice in a manga, but I want to really hear them. Partially because otherwise, I am absolutely headcanoning method actor seiyuu guy's voice going from super high pitched anime girl to the deepest goddamn bass-baritone voice ever as he took his wig off

EDIT: What do you mean I am not allowed to edit this comment. This is my own comment, MD.

Mob girl A: "He's definitely here!" [notice the *He*]
Suspicious intruder: "I can't go back to my room because of all those girls outside!"
I instantly figured out what was going on. LOL.

Contributor
@strikken WHAT.

Oh... huh, I expected Akuto's voice to be... a little more extreme than just kinda prepubescent sounding. This just sounds realistic and not something others would laugh at you for... Or maybe I'm listening to the wrong sample? https://youtu.be/qcyUS2UR4kc

Users who are viewing this thread