b23b0573-e3d7-4234-bf35-5f72e4bd033b
KiTA Group Leader Joined Mar 11, 2018 Messages 1,157 Jul 6, 2024 #2 Noct Bigsmall, noble son of the Bigsmall family, who gets the ability to... shrink and grow. Well ok then.
Noct Bigsmall, noble son of the Bigsmall family, who gets the ability to... shrink and grow. Well ok then.
J jhs_reika Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 9, 2020 Messages 4,165 Jul 6, 2024 #3 Not sure if this is MTL, but the translation was rough.
B bakanisan Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 26, 2019 Messages 1,274 Jul 6, 2024 #4 You need QA.... The flow of the conversation is not that bad but you need some proofreaders.
A azan69 Member Joined Jul 6, 2024 Messages 3 Jul 6, 2024 #5 bakanisan said: You need QA.... The flow of the conversation is not that bad but you need some proofreaders. Click to expand... I see... I'll work on it. Thanks for the feedback much appreciated
bakanisan said: You need QA.... The flow of the conversation is not that bad but you need some proofreaders. Click to expand... I see... I'll work on it. Thanks for the feedback much appreciated
A azan69 Member Joined Jul 6, 2024 Messages 3 Jul 6, 2024 #6 jhs_reika said: Not sure if this is MTL, but the translation was rough. Click to expand... I see, I'll make the next chapter more readable.
jhs_reika said: Not sure if this is MTL, but the translation was rough. Click to expand... I see, I'll make the next chapter more readable.
gorore Group Leader Joined May 12, 2023 Messages 856 Jul 6, 2024 #7 azan69 said: I see... I'll work on it. Thanks for the feedback much appreciated Click to expand... tell me if you have a discord or something, could help you proofread stuff
azan69 said: I see... I'll work on it. Thanks for the feedback much appreciated Click to expand... tell me if you have a discord or something, could help you proofread stuff
A azan69 Member Joined Jul 6, 2024 Messages 3 Jul 6, 2024 #8 gorore said: tell me if you have a discord or something, could help you proofread stuff Click to expand... Yes my discord:thedevilsnatcher
gorore said: tell me if you have a discord or something, could help you proofread stuff Click to expand... Yes my discord:thedevilsnatcher
ZenMasters Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 23, 2019 Messages 1,929 Jul 11, 2024 #9 azan69 said: I see... I'll work on it. Thanks for the feedback much appreciated Click to expand... Thank you for the chapter, good sir!
azan69 said: I see... I'll work on it. Thanks for the feedback much appreciated Click to expand... Thank you for the chapter, good sir!
HYBRID_BEING Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 17, 2018 Messages 4,359 Jul 18, 2024 #10 > Hometown absolutely wrecked > "Oh no, my bed!" Guy's got priorities