Tensura Nikki: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

@Meybi
This spin-off was here before the anime, it was just that it was scanlated just when the anime was released. Something like a coincidence. Tho the fact that you are reading this manga probably mean that you have also read the manga from the main series, which is far ahead of the anime, and if you didnt read the manga from the main series, then just simply don't read this until you've finished watching the anime, and everything will be fine and nothing will spoil you. This manga is made so you can laugh and enjoy each and every character in more datail and even sometimes some funny refrences which you can only understand if you have read the main series.

I think this is before Milim came to town, all characters are from before that. So, if you already saw Milim in the Anime, it's fine to start reading this. 😋

Aggregator gang
Slime has a bunch of spinoffs and their releases don't affect the main manga at all, dunno why you dumbasses are bitching about things that aren't a issue.

Dex-chan lover
@Muklas I'm guessing he wants the the groups TL'ing these to focus on the main one and implies that the spin-off slows the main story releases. Frankly I see a bit of merit into that but since I can't verify if that's an actual thing going on in the background, it's just one of the possible things I imagine.

I wanna know why ch. 8 was deleted though. Thought I was going to read a new chapter but it was just ch. 8 again.

Dex-chan lover
Curious.. Will there be a time wherein they'll make treehouses in respect of the dryad's wish? With all these architecture, yeah, the forests would be taken out so as to accommodate industrial complexes or even residential ones. I wonder how much they'll commit in that kind of integration because the manga certainly is in a position for it what with the new factors mixed in.

Dex-chan lover
So this was the spin-off that got the anime confirmation for January-March 2021, right? WIth the main-series being from October-December 2020 and April-June 2021.

I wish someone could tell me what possesses a person to just upload a chapter without the... 14 or so chapters that come before it?

Dex-chan lover
If you're gonna just jump around all willy-nilly with the chapters, I ought to just put my watching of this on hold

Users who are viewing this thread