Tentacle Hole - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Billbaim City

Dex-chan lover
Noticed there's no romance tag, only read ch.1 and before I go on, does he get the girl he loves yet/or is she the one who gets sexually assaulted?

Dex-chan lover
Noticed there's no romance tag, only read ch.1 and before I go on, does he get the girl he loves yet/or is she the one who gets sexually assaulted?
No. HE is the one in danger here. At least he is in MORE danger than her but not by much. Since his 'fluids' are both addictive AND pleasurable I'm sure he'll be drained many many MANY times going forward. I was going to say I feel bad for him except there is a twinge of jealousy. I'm only okay with it because he became a creature ... I'll stay human kthksbye.

Dex-chan lover
So she was always a pervert. What a twist :meguu:

7igXs4j.jpeg

Aggregator gang
No. HE is the one in danger here. At least he is in MORE danger than her but not by much. Since his 'fluids' are both addictive AND pleasurable I'm sure he'll be drained many many MANY times going forward. I was going to say I feel bad for him except there is a twinge of jealousy. I'm only okay with it because he became a creature ... I'll stay human kthksbye.
I honestly wouldn't mind becoming something other than human. Though I'd prefer something more feline over a tentacle monster (and if that manga about being reincarnated as a baby behemoth is anything to go by, then felinity is no less attractive).

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wouldn't mind becoming something other than human. Though I'd prefer something more feline over a tentacle monster (and if that manga about being reincarnated as a baby behemoth is anything to go by, then felinity is no less attractive).
Obviously, the best option is a middle-ground. Becoming a monster like Kuro that can pass itself off as a cat but sprout tentacles as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread