Teppuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - School Girl Distortional Addict

Wait wait wait. Was the sequence between her and her brother watching movies and making up real or just a dream????

Damnit, i wished they made up :````(

Dex-chan lover
This was such a ride. It's rare that you see a manga where nearly all of the characters are fleshed out with flaws and all. This is definetly one of my most favorite shounen, and to be honest, it's way too underated and kept me at the edge of my seat at times. Hidden gem this was!!

Last edited:
Ngl this was a good read, however there's no denying the MC is a POS that has a heavy comeuppance coming to her along the way.

IMO there's no way to redeem Natsuo unless she gets badly injured by someone she bullied and humiliated several times in the story with no consequence coughs Ganeko*coughs*.

I'd love to see Ganeko land a combo that opens with a jab in a Natsuo's range , then follows with a low kick to high kick feint (that very same thing Natsuo did to her)

Then a palm strike to the jaw followed by a takedown feint to spinning back elbow to the face and a sweep.

Then she'd tell her to get up and keep damaging her legs with mean kyokushinkai oblique kicks to the tall bitch's knee.

TLDR;

Justice for Ganeko.

Users who are viewing this thread