Terminator Sharehouse - Ch. 5 - Ex-NEET

Dex-chan lover
damnit. this was so funny and the story was actually getting really good im so sad this had to end.

Dex-chan lover
That had definitive “old manga” vibe, like from the time of Video Girl Ai or Azumanga Daioh.
it had a very solid foundation that could be expanded into a very good mid size series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming the original robot fell in love with him and he sent his daughter back to be safe in the past while he came to see the robot as I assume she died in the future
I'm assuming they realized interfering too much with time is the worst outcome (i.e. it leads to the rebellion leader losing the two strongest allies, 2 top-of-the-model assassin robots that are probably leagues ahead of all the other machines in the war.)

so can the robot have kids? i don't think he would fuck his own daughter. Or maybe if if the series lasted longer maybe it would have explained how that android would be capable, or maybe another female would have been introduced.
I think the most likely scenario is that Momomi was killed/destroyed and he took her remains to build a new robot that was her "daughter".

edit: then again, I just remembered that the people who built her were perverts more or less so... actually she probably can reproduce.

Dex-chan lover
Really fun read. In a sense, I appreciate that it's short. Nice little read, story doesn't have time to become a potential stretched out mess. That said, I'd definitely still like more. Feel like this could be a great 20-or-so chapter story about figuring out what's going on and getting out of whatever this time-loop is, preventing the robot takeover and saving Momomi in some crazy way with some potential for emotional and serious moments. Do hope the author chooses to continue it. Perhaps it's possible to pitch it to some smaller magazine or do it as a webmanga, since it sounds like the ones who did the contest might not retain the rights for it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
hmm if he momomi exist in older mc's past, then there's no time paradox, she exist in past and also in future?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh actually started reading this one when it got posted

Probably one of those things where westerns' tastes are different from the japs. I've read and also liked the one that won first price but this one felt more "fluid" and better paced.
I think this is more fluid but I also feel like this delivers forefront and sets up it's comedy and gags from the start? The First Place from what I've read has more potential in it's theme and character development/interaction, but it definitely doesnt start out immediately withe verything if that makes sense?

Dex-chan lover
Suprisingly charming. Definitley has potential.

Can't believe it lost out to that deadwood protagonist manga.

Dex-chan lover
This could easily have been a volume for each person. the humor is good, i hope this guy keeps writing!

Group Leader
It's disappointing because this was significantly better than the manga that won the competition...

Doesn't this mean the War is inevitable? And this naturally leads to billions dead, yet this guy let them sent back robot AND personally sent his daughter just to amuse his NEET ass? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I'm not sure about the robot part but sending his daughter might be more of "Hey enjoy the timeline before everything gone wrong" type of thing

Though the War might also gonna happen anyway without his involvement and Momomi being sent to the past was actually the trigger that make him become the rebellion's commander. So in a way Momomi being there or not is gonna cause billions die regardless but at least with Akira become the leader the humans have a fighting chance

Dex-chan lover
Damn this lost to the dickless MC on a time loop? the japanese really have no taste

Users who are viewing this thread