Terribly Incompetent Scans

Group Leader
Umm can you make Madan no Ou to Michelia chapter 1 pls? I feels confuse when see current version

Thanks for TL Jichou shinai, I like the random first page, keep it that way, and don't add NSFW, if someone is following that manga they know what they're into :p

Wu

Group Leader
I am, and have already translated chapter 11, but, someone suggested redrawing a few pages for me... and well, I've been waiting for almost a month on 4 pages and I still am missing one, but as soon as I get it, I will be sure to start it up again. @raemun

love your work on "Jichou shinai Motoyuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game" please more😋

Thank you for translating the series I wanted to read but ended up dropped! Also I have to add that you have improved a lot within this span of 3-4 months. Keep up the good work without going mentally insane!

Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou chapter 54 to chapter 74 please do english translated version...love your work..keep going

Pleeease start using all of the space in the speech bubbles. I have no idea why you keep the text so small. No one else translates like this and people comment on it every chapter. 10 straight chapter releases with no change. The text bubbles are sometimes 80% clear space with writing in a size 6 font. Who is proof reading this and giving it the okay???

Users who are viewing this thread