Territory of a Shark Girl

Actually kinda pissed this got axed, was it original no but there was just somehing about it that I liked

Dex-chan lover
Is there some unwritten law in japan that if something is too heartwarmingly good, it gets shitcanned?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh what the hell!!!!?? The story was getting to the good part.

@ankiwi you probably looked this up already, but the artist one I think he may be referring to Nagatoro, but the white haired boy banchou one is definitely Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

@GyozaBro he might actually be referring to another "axed" manga, that being Rough Sketch Senpai by Onio. Onio also made 2 other mangas with the similar premise in mind. Although I wish he made more. I don't know where s/he is or what happened to him/her.

@Sticcersy I hate you for telling me about that manga 😂I looked at the first few chapters and got hooked, then suddenly realized that it was cancelled. I'll never forgive the Japanese for this

@GyozaBro .... the thing is I'm just peeved that Onio hasn't had anything from him since July... He better be making his art look extra damn good next manga he pops up in 😬

Users who are viewing this thread