Territory of a Shark Girl

You sure? I'm pretty sure that in the tweet he or she said that only volume one was being sold or one volume got sold. Pretty sure they are making more.

Edit: But reading the comments it seems like it has ended, oof.

https://twitter.com/raku_raku/status/1192820254528983041

Hey, everyone. I was going to announce it next chapter, but some of you guys figured it out.

Territory of a Shark Girl has abruptly finished serialisation at volume 1. I'll be releasing chapters 7 and 8 soon, but that's it. Thanks for reading, and thanks to anyone who bought the manga!

Dex-chan lover
SHARKEISHA, NO!

Bummed that this got cancelled.

The main character's design is so interesting: not full delinquent, skirt is long but narrows at the bottom, intimidating but not that scary once you get to know her, and her shark fin-like hair. It's refreshing after seeing so moe characters because I read so much fluff manga. I'd put her design as not quite cute, and not quite hot. She's pretty, in a dignified, shark-like way.

Double-page supporter
I had this in plan to read for so long, I'm just pure upset I finally start it (really liked it) and learn it got axed. :(

Dex-chan lover
As I already stated in the last chapter’s comments...Japan still has no taste in mangas. Some weird sh*t is still living on or some fanservice ones are still going after 200+ chapters, and something wholesome and decent like this is cancelled.
Japanese readers, git gud.

Dex-chan lover
8 chapters is it? Feels like such a waste, nothing was accomplished.

Dex-chan lover
I’ll never forgive the Japanese! Really though, we get such a refreshing strong heroine that didn’t obey the traditional romcom waifu tropes and this gets axed...

Users who are viewing this thread