Terror Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 176

You guys are fckn trash I swear🤦‍♂️ "I want to comment and don't know what to say so...uhm...what's the popular opinion again? Ah I know! *Cough* STiL fLaSh bAcK??? oH mAn tHaT sUcKs, rHiGt gUyS???"

You are stupid af. Like really really stupid. After all these chapters you still haven't realized that this Is a prequel and that it's entirely about Lilia's past. What did you espect this chapter? That the story randomly ends with a cliffhanger with no conclusion?

Stop spamming the same shit every single chapter!

I’m personally liking the prequel we got going, but holy shit is Lilia getting such a massive power up compared to S1. S1 she gets donuted in one blow, no chance to fight. S2 she’s fucking superhuman and fighting a massive priest with the super human healing, invisibility, and mind control, and about to fight a royal guard that shattered a cliff with a stomp, and preform well enough to become one as well. Like shit man we though the tattoo was just some John Wick shit but now it’s some justice league bullshit.

Staff
Super Moderator
I know she'll win, or at least that she won't die because she is alive in s1 and has the tattoo but I'm still hyped 😀

i feel like...veronica already isnt as strong as immortal cave woman, so i dunno about being the strongest of this era....

Dex-chan lover
Why does a girl have to have balls of steel? Also who else wants veronica to live 🤒

Users who are viewing this thread