Tetsugaku Letra

How bad is the bullying problem in Japan that every class seems to consist of at least 2-3 people telling others to kill themselves directly, and also go completely unpunished?

For me this manga was a disappoinment in a weird way, but i'm the only one at fault for feeling this way, after reading the description and looking at the cover of the last volume
i thought that the story would heavily focus on the relationship between Ichinose and the girl but besides the first chapter we don't see any interaction between the two of them until the last chapter, i was really interested to see what kind of personality and development she will have, but we saw almost nothing, i also feel like the "arcs"of the rest of the characters could have been longer and that some of these arcs where rushed, they somehow feel incomplete. Having said that i can say with confidence that i really like this manga, because it somehow feels real, it doesn't have that over the top drama that a lot of manga like this try to show at the end of every volume, and because of that this manga feels a little more authentic.

This is like fine wine. Instead of gulping it down in one go, I'll slowly take my time enjoying every sip.

Double-page supporter
The fact that I just found this manga is a crime itself. What a fine read!

What a wonderful read. I really enjoyed this manga. I don't usually read sports manga but this really pulled me in.

This garbage of an ending sullied the manga. I can't tell how much I hate these kinds of "found the objective end the series" endings. Congratulations, you spend god knows how long developing (barely) one character and his drive, just to NOT deliver. GOD how I hated. It basicly, gave us a WHOLE ASS JOURNEY wit 0 pay off. And if you got tired of the loser ass MC midway through, too bad, he remains the weak ass character he was, changes barelly at all, and get's NOTHING for what felt years of effort. I hate this shit. I gave it a 2 and even that feels to high.

Group Leader
wonderful series about mutual pining and growing the hell up. just don't go in expecting it to be all about the romance, it's mostly just the mc and his friends. unironically 2deep4mangadex readers who judge the quality of a series by the rate at which the characters "progress" (HATE to see that word in the comments) towards becoming a couple.

I think this is an excellent story. They progress at a realistic pace. Finding one's own meaning is a journey in itself and the ending is a positive ending, which is enough for me to be happy about. Because of unrealistic manga, the main character might feel too slow, but it's perfect for such a bittersweet story.

Started off strong ended as a 1 star. someone take away the romance tag, they literally meet twice in the whole series.

Users who are viewing this thread