84cb7ca0-78a8-4b7a-8a20-6fa9e67809d1
J JanPR Joined Jan 23, 2026 Messages 3 Jan 23, 2026 #2 I have waited for so long for this! I had the original entire collection, but lost many of my books due to a Huricane, thanks to all who have made this possible.
I have waited for so long for this! I had the original entire collection, but lost many of my books due to a Huricane, thanks to all who have made this possible.
J JanPR Joined Jan 23, 2026 Messages 3 Feb 15, 2026 #3 "Evil takes its time!" Indeed! Thanks for the translations! Greetings from Puerto Rico!
Dorunga Fed-Kun's army Joined Jul 31, 2019 Messages 395 Mar 15, 2026 #4 Didn't know there was a sequel. And the author just straight up plunged him into a tournament with no further explanations too lol
Didn't know there was a sequel. And the author just straight up plunged him into a tournament with no further explanations too lol
U Ultimautomaton Joined May 1, 2024 Messages 2 Sep 16, 2026 #5 Whole ass sequel and the only chef that both figuratively and literally beat Jan's ass doesn't get to enter the tournament what is this
Whole ass sequel and the only chef that both figuratively and literally beat Jan's ass doesn't get to enter the tournament what is this