That Dragon (Exchange) Student Stands Out More Than Me - Ch. 4 - The Zmei Research Committee

Fed-Kun's army
I'm with the "inventions make him stand out among generic MCs" camp. Dragon Girl x Inventor Boy is absolutely excellent, but do you know what is even more so? Finding out what kind of insane device he has ready for the next chapter.

I like the fact that this manga represents MC wanting to stand out as a comedy. Well, there are already some, like Ikeda-kun and some others. But the thing is, many stories tend to use that behavior as a weakness of the character and it'll be some sort of psychological stuff, not that that is boring or bad. I'm just glad that there's an uncommon fresh idea coming from this cliche.

Dex-chan lover
I want to ride that crayfish thingamajig. Look at that feet go

What a sneaky color panel. This manga really has these moments of serene beauty to the art, I dig it a lot. Its too early to tell if this will last but so far so good.

reu

Dex-chan lover
This manga has no right to look as good as it does
Top tier illustraitions in some silly sol monmusu romcom

Dex-chan lover
I thought they'd be joining a shady club, but as it turns out, they are the shady club. I never thought an ear could look so suggestive, though.

@Koni Yeah, if he were just socially awkward instead of this, he'd probably seem like another self-insert MC.

Contributor
15d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread