That Dragon (Exchange) Student Stands Out More Than Me

i need more like this...
the two main charackters are two opposites that behave in a similar way
basicly she could do anything he would want to do but is missing his spirit and determination
on a comparison of basic attributes they are complete opposites
if you look at their behaviour from the outside they are similar
and if you look at their personalities and abilities they are complementary to each other

much like with lovely complex im not here for the story or a specific charackter but to see them and their three sides interact with each other

Ufi

Oh my god people just shut up and say "me like" or "me no like" this is a fucking comedy manga not a college essay

Fed-Kun's army
A premise of a lifelong bedridden hospital patient paired with a genetic lottery winner, while the MC has better chemistry with Mishima the friend. Editor san, just how could you let this garbage happen. Not to mention giving the MC that pigtail thing on his head.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this manga was from the same mangaka that made the romcom with the minotaur girl (https://mangadex.org/title/23591/is-it-okay-to-touch-mino-san-there) but is only similar heroines, the story and and art style are on another level.
Hope we are in for a long, nice story.

Made me remember of the horned girl manhua too, the timing for that one was weird and I still think Mino-san was the inspiration for the title and heroine, but someway it didn't last long (weird for manhua from what I know), differently from Mino there was the smell of a editor axe on it.

new fav waifu, btw they added the romance tag after chapter one, so idk if there's actually a romance or not, hopefully so

Dex-chan lover
The art is good, and I think the dragon girl's design is great, but it's next to impossible to get invested in an MC like this

Users who are viewing this thread