That Dragon (Exchange) Student Stands Out More Than Me

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a sucker for some good art and Meria is drawn just so beautifully I can't help but follow. Every close up to her horns makes me want to scream at how good it is

just as a clarification..... zmeu in romanian folklore is mostly described a multi-headed ogre, but not always. sometimes they can shapeshift into other forms, and they are mostly described as fighting with un-naturally heavy weapons, like morningstars or swords, and can almost always speak all beast languages (like the heroes of the fairytales). and that is only the males. the females are vaguely described as humanoid, very big and less monstrous looking than their male counterparts, but they are said to be able to assume a monstrous humanoid form of pure rage that can fly and breathe fire. quite the versatile villain or neutral participant in fairytales.

This is one of those mangas that you know is only gonna get better and better and before u know it, it has an anime adaptation

Contributor
Shonen Jump+ is holding a Valentine's Day character popularity poll, and Meria Spindleston's on it. There's also a lot of tough as fuck competition. The manga's still relatively new, so if you vote for her, we can hopefully generate enough buzz so that it can avoid the axe: https://www.shonenjump.com/p/sp/2021/plus_valentine/

Users who are viewing this thread