That Dragon (Exchange) Student Stands Out More Than Me

Dex-chan lover
Big V will never accept this stupid inbred Zmey. I bet her mother is her sister’s niece.

Man the first chapter was tough for me to get through just because of how much of a tryhard the male lead is, but now that I got over that hill it seems like a pretty wholesome story.

Dex-chan lover
This is a fuckin masterpiece.....my sides are hurting just into 20 pages of 1st chapter

I'm sure that at some point they'll imply that his miraculous cure was the zmeu blood transfusion or something, but I don't care. This manga is really good and I want it to last for years to come😊

Dex-chan lover
At least this is better than Mino-san as this MC is not that pathetic.

This is pretty good so far. The art is good and the characters aren't too bad.

This is really good. As a big fan of dragon girls, this was an amazing manga to find :D
The art is good and the horns are well-drawn.
Though the ML being a weakling is quite cringe, but I guess the artist wants a big number of manga fans to be able to self-insert... Sadly.

Any other dragon girl romance manga to recommend?
Without harem,
My fav are https://mangadex.org/title/22502/dora-yome but its oneshot and https://mangadex.org/title/40738/prospective-marriage is on a 2 years hiatus 😭
The rest of mangas (w/dragon girl ) I know have either crappy harems or trash MLs.

If someone has some recommendation of romance manga with dragon girl or monster girl in general

Dex-chan lover
i read the first chapter long ago and now came back to check on it

how tf is this 8.5

unlikeable as fucc mc
generic fmc
generic side characters

meh as all hell

Users who are viewing this thread