That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Ch. 6 - That Boy, A Certain Girl Aspires to be His Disciple!

Double-page supporter
Sleeping cures all Illnesses? His parents really are RPG protagonists.

Also, “realistic landing sfx” killed me

Parents of the world, please make sure to teach ‘proper’ values to your children.

The horror stories of super-karens, spoiled brats, and the like are all over the internet.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for taking the mantle for this one, but it seems there is a lot of stuff missing between this chapter and the previous one... Maybe chapter 5 was incomplete ?

Dex-chan lover
his father knows that heroes goes into your house, break your jars, and steals your secret savings.

@zenyo Just doing this 1 chapter for now, in hopes of someone picking it up. Yes, I think so too. But unfortunately, I cannot find the full raws of chapter 5 . The raws I used are the ones online and I'm just English-ifying it for people to read. IF anybody has the full chapter 5 raws, I'll gladly do it.

Double-page supporter
Even if it's just for this chapter, thank you for translating it. Actually this chapter's end would be a sort of good stopping point / end of the series it were cancelled.

Does anyone know what is ACTUALLY happening with this series? Is it still going? Do translators just not like this series? Cancelled?

@hullmat991 I don't like saying you're welcome because it sounds conceited, but no problem man! I'll see how it goes in a few, and may/may not continue to translate them.

@Heero101086 Yes, it is still on-going as far as I know. It's now on chapter 11, and 12 is due to come out on 15th Oct if I'm not mistaken (https://www.ganganonline.com/contents/rettou/). It's probably because it has a low rating. I don't know the on-goings of Scanlation groups.

Dex-chan lover
I’m happy to see another chapter of this. Not the best story around, but it’s enjoyable, tons of fun, and a comedic premise makes for a nice ride. It’s definitely a breath of fresh air from OP broken MC stories that try to take themselves seriously (and often fail).

Dex-chan lover
Um... doesn't really link up with chapter 5...? Is there a chapter skip somewhere...

Dex-chan lover
this translation was super bad honestly, i appreciate that you tried but... ugh

@banjomarx Understandable, can you elaborate? It'd be great if you were to tell me what's lacking. The general JP>EN translations? The typesettings? The barely there redrawings? I'd like to take note of what to improve on if I ever do another project.

Users who are viewing this thread