That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch - Ch. 2

I was looking at this the other day and wondering when it’s update, lo and behold it did and I am not disappointed! I love the dynamics of the characters already and can’t wait to see what shenanigans happen 💕 thank you translators!

Actually trading her brain for looks...if that's how it works, then pretty sure originally her brain wasn't that good in the first place...get it haha jk

Double-page supporter
putting the kissing stuff before its canon is cheating AAAAA

LOL its hilarious that she just goes along with it cause she's bored

Damn people have wet dreams? I hardly ever have dreams, and I've never had a wet one. I thought that was pretty uncommon and largely a manga thing

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, sometimes i would just watch a disaster happen just because i thought it was interesting, especially when my friends have a misunderstanding and i just watch it happen without correcting it...

Dex-chan lover
Bless that person on that rhythm game video who did all the digging in the yuri references. This is wild, love it.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually really good. Love the dynamics between our protagonists, even if it’s a bit of an overused troupe, it’s really well done.

Thanks for the translation.
Could you recommend me some? I have yet to come across this anywhere I must suck at searching for stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I've been kind of skirting around this one for a while. The title gives a very "toxic" vibe I guess. Like if Citrus' title actually reflected the content. And low and behold, its actually fucking sweet and goofy?!?! I regret putting off reading it for so long!

Users who are viewing this thread