The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 166 - The Beach Swordfighting Couple Tag Tournament

Supporter
That Kid with the Vice Principal is basically raped, bro have no more consciousness and basically a walking corpse and have a LOT of fear with the VP...
No kidding, I'm waiting for the time her sunglasses drop in front of Rentarou and they go "zing".
Bet he'll be willing to make an exception to his principles and go "That's a hard nope, don't care if she dies"

Dex-chan lover
No kidding, I'm waiting for the time her sunglasses drop in front of Rentarou and they go "zing".
For what it's worth, her glasses were off, and one beady pupil visible, all the way back in the Kissing Zombies arc (ch. 12), when Kusuri first hit her with the "If this gets splashed on you, your skin will burn with unimaginable pain"/"Melt-ya-face-off" drug — and Rentarou was staring at her at the time, so I'm pretty sure that counts for eye contact. Inshallah, that ship has sailed.

Dex-chan lover
Well that's not fair, now, is it.

Pages 17+ triggered five different jealousy flags in me.

Bugger.

Dex-chan lover
Dear readers,

Please be thankful you didn't have to zoom in onto Vice Principal's... flesh appendages in order to properly edit when working on the chapter.

I'm scarred for life.

Best regards,
The scanlation team.
Damn salud

Users who are viewing this thread